Supercharger and Nitrous Oxide Kit

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
quikun said:
i race a top alcohol outlaw dragster and i know that without my supercharger i might as well stay at home.my 500 inch motor makes 900hp without the blower and 1800 with it so even if i am a newbie to this sight you do the math!
That might be true for a v8 with working intake and exaughst valves, but not the same for a two stroke sorry bud!!

quikun said:
gimmick retarded poop is what kids call things they dont understand !

I think you should buy the turbo, blower, nos and any other BS part that works on a v8. That way you can speak from experience instead of ignorance.

quikun said:

Gimmick retarded poop is also what folks with knowladge and experance with RC 2 stroke mills say.

i race a top alcohol outlaw dragster and i know that without my supercharger i might as well stay at home.my 500 inch motor makes 900hp without the blower and 1800 with it so even if i am a newbie to this sight you do the math!

This is what people that drive Pintos say :D

quikun said:

500ci supercharged engine making 1800hp = 3.6hp per ci
midrange .28ci engine making 3hp = 10.71hp per ci

can't really compare the engines can you?

i agree they dont know what there talking about ..heres what you need to go faster
boost bottle, nos, supercharger, k&n airfilter ...oh yeah & a sweet ass dual rear exaust pipe. & if you can find one of the super rare chassis made by nasa no one would be able to touch you

retarded pilot said:
500ci supercharged engine making 1800hp = 3.6hp per ci
midrange .28ci engine making 3hp = 10.71hp per ci

can't really compare the engines can you?

i agree they dont know what there talking about ..heres what you need to go faster
boost bottle, nos, supercharger, k&n airfilter ...oh yeah & a sweet ass dual rear exaust pipe. & if you can find one of the super rare chassis made by nasa no one would be able to touch you

Don't forget the rocket boosters...You gotta have the rocket boosters :hehe:

quikun said:

to kurtf5. i have the 4.6 on my truck and the three speed. whats next to get more mph?

Nobody else seems to want to open it so I will....DOOOOOOODDE?!?!?!?!
C'mon now....I gotta see a new pic....and write rcnt Rules or Sucks or whatever...just have a paper in the pic saying RCNT on it and I'll buy your owning a top fuel rail.....jus tlike th ekids who claim they have th emagic 100 mph RC, I need proof....I would think anyone racing in a 100k+ car would have some knowledge of engines and how they work....and I mean the basic 2 stroke type we all use here....and if you did know anything about them you would see why these don't work......
and beleive me I do understand them and I'll call it gimmiky poop all day long.....

I see FFA in our future lol. I got my S-Maxx tweaked, it was doing over 100mph. I would have got a pic but the camera broke, I was out of film, the flash didn't work, my batteries were dead.......I swear it's true!

quikun said:

to kurtf5. i have the 4.6 on my truck and the three speed. whats next to get more mph?

2 posts and getting into the trenches already.....

quikun said:

Hey Mr. Motor man, if your Soooo knowledgable with this, youd relize that these mills are 2 strokes. A little different than a motor in your car. And for Rc stuff, these ARE gimmicks. I drive a supercharged truck myself as a daily driver, but would I drop one on a two stroke mill like these?? nope. Does it look like these mills run on alcohol like your "dragster" ?? Nope.. Called nitro there chief. So how bout YOU learn some knowledge before you come on here and look like a dueschbag. Cuz to me, YOU look like the dumbass who doesn't seem to "Understand"..

I would also like to point out my use of self control on how I REALLY feel about this guy. (Please check out the Watch your mouth thread for further details) I for one, am proud of myself..lol.. C'mon FFA..lol

Its ridiculous, its like putting a supercharger on a golf caddy...or maybe a lawnmower.
You can't compare a drag racer with a small nitro powered car its completly different!

CONCLUSION:
Super chargers might be good on real sized cars, but in the world of RC it IS "gimmick retared poop" Go buy one and burn your engine out if thats what you call fun.

IF this cat does indeed run full sized dragsters, then he's got the money to DYNO out the engine both before and after a so-called turbo charger. Put the numbers up or shut up!

Seems to me some people just want to get into this hobby and blow as much money as possible. Notice neither of em have replied since they opened this can.

4U2NV, good job man. I doubt I would be able to contain myself if I were in the same shoes.

Nitrous and Supercharges on 2 stroke motors

So the BIG question, Do they work? Well, yes and no is the correct answer! For you skeptics that claim they know how a two stroked is milled and ported and how it isn't posible to work because of a blow through design, you are absolutly 100% wrong. First thing first you are completely over looking that a running motor is not static. when it's running the exhaust pressure is oviously higher on the exhaust port than the intake. Agreed? And it is 100 % possible to pressurize the intake up to the same pressure on the exhaust port. Many 2 stroke snowmobiles are turbocharged using this exact same method. So........You are wrong. Now, do these little supercharges acually create boost? No, what they do do is minamize the amount of recycled exhaust gas which means cleaner, colder air which equals = MORE POWER. Is it worth the price? Dunno but I have both a supercharger and nitrous on my Super Nitro RS4 and they both work. Guess I was just more consumed with the idea than accual performance when I bought them. Yes, you will achieve a better performance for your dollar if you just buy a bigger and better motor but you have to admit, they are pretty neat!

Wow, this thread is 3 YEARS OLD..... but thanks for the info. Bottom line, in the RC world, your mill will have a much shorter life........period.

My Car

May not be cost efficent but it was FUN! And really, Isn,t that what it's all about!

Attachments

• SuperNitroRS4.jpg
    SuperNitroRS4.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 161
1. Isn't "nos" nitro? Whats the diff?
2. Consitering that were all "adults"(I'm not saying anyone isn't, I don't know) we should all be nice and not call each other names.
3. I'm not trying to say your all imature
4. Why is this still going on?
5. I agree that if you want to go faster buy a bigger moter

Fuel you run in RC is Nitro Methane, aka Alcohol. But Nos or Nitrous oxide is 2 parts nitrogen and one part oxygen. It's in a liquid state when compressed but quickly becomes a gas when it's not. It basiclly acts as a oxidizer which rapidlly increases the rate the fuel burns creating a much more violent explosion in the cumbustion chamber

there is a lot more too it such as air tempature, density, and some other things too but unless asked I think I'm gonna leave that alone

technicly, nitrous oxide is as about as flamable as water without a fuel source to enhance

Last edited:
I'm a dirtbike fixer(can't spell the other word) for everyone in my area who wants to save money so I know a bit about temp. density and stuff

superchargers and nos only make ur exhaust bearings go out faster