suggestions wanted on a stadium truck

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally posted by RC4LYFE
ok every ones saying gt, well yea that truck is kick ass, BUT you want low maintenance? dont gt, its a truck that needs alot of attention, In my oppinon, go with the HPI rush, the evo even, it has a rotto start and its derable. losi is good to but i think thats more for the track and serious racers, thats just my opinon, good luck,

I have not broken a part in my GT for 1 month and all I do is race and my local track has large triples for a race track.....

If i was you id get an rc10gt you can get all types of upgrades for them and you can get rpm parts for the xxx-nt

a great truck that I'm happy with is the Duratrax Evader St its got a .18 os engine and is verry durable i put a golden horizens head on it and it runs at a max temperture of 160!!!!!!!!its also very easy to get hop ups and replacment parts for :write::redbuggy:

A note on a good long lasting 15 is the OS 15 cv-r(x). I ran 6 gallons through one that I had on a losi xxxnt. I then traded it. But it still started easy, held a tune and had good compression. It ran around 240 the last time I drove it and I was running it pretty hard with a high tooth cb. I was chasing a friends 21 maxx around.

I just purchased a HPI MT2 so i'm looking forward to it.