suggestions for a new rc

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Revo3.3Racer

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Well i really got into the whole 1/5 scale rc thing.

i got a baja 5b and 5t

now I'm looking for another 1/5 scale but i want it cheep.

any suggestions?

thanks bro i think I'm gonna get the rampage

the redcats are really something to look at. there no hpi, but damn good for the money. i would sugjest the tt as its more durable. the good thing is their is so much aftermarkit suport behind the 5th scale line from companies like phatdads, tgn, ddm, jetpro, plus redcat has a full line of good alum upgrades. check us out on the sister forum over here
http://www.redcatrampageforum.com/index.php
and here is a link for with the best prices, and parts
http://www.rampagehopups.com/main.sc;jsessionid=0CFC0181310570FF4513C1FB3C06A7EC.qscstrfrnt04
i have some vids up over here of both my redcats if your interested.

can some one buy my nitros so i can buy a tt..hehe.thats my next goal as soon as i sell my revo and kyosho gt I'm getting a rampage buggy.

BAJABAJABAJABAJABAJABAJABAJABAJABAJA get the kit of the 5b...the 5b ss. you wont be disappointed, only when you get the bill for the parts. But don't get me wrong they don't break that often.

BAJABAJABAJABAJABAJABAJABAJABAJABAJA get the kit of the 5b...the 5b ss. you wont be disappointed, only when you get the bill for the parts. But don't get me wrong they don't break that often.
he already has a 5b, and a 5t.....

Which Rampage were you talkin bout

sorry but redcat suck i dont know about there 1/5th scale but as fare as 1/10and 1/8th everything and i mean everything has to be ordered online i got a brand new redcat off of craigslist in the box about half way threw the first tank on brake in the rear bulkhead broke no big deal tell i go to get a new one almost a month later and 20 buck it got to me and they sent me the front bulkhead so after almost two month i got the truck running again and sold it as fast as i could if I'm going to run somthing that cost that much i want parts to be in any lhs

Last edited: