stripped my whole savage down!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobaloohoo

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I've been drinking, know what that means? means things are more interesting and amusing now, and that also means that i took apart my whole savage and I'm laughing at all the parts on the table cause i dont want to put it back together! perfect opportunity to add 4 big bore shocks to the rear though, 2 with springs, 2 without!

Be careful putting it all back together while getting your drink on. Good way to eff some stuff up. ;-)

Be careful putting it all back together while getting your drink on. Good way to eff some stuff up. ;-)

That's when I do some of my best work, give me a bottle and who knows what I will come up with. :D

Intox wrenchin is the best!! Even better is when my friend Mary Jane stops by to chill is when it gets fun!! But always have my camera to take step by step just incase I can't step by step myself lol!! My MGT is about 95% total incoherant built and flawless from front to back and everything inside that makes her tick...

my savage is back together! everything is spit shined, oiled up everything again, damn it looks brand new, but i can't wait to get the sumbitch dirty again

Pics or it didnt happen.... A few weeks back I spent probably 8-10hrs on a friday night into satirday morning doing a full detail teardown, cleaning and rebuild, I felt the same way lookin all purrdy n chet! Then threw my LRP .32 in her and that was the end of that shine lol!..

yeah i stayed up till about 3 in the morning doing everything i could think of, needless to say, thats late as hell for me lol. but yeah I'm just countin the days till my LRP comes into play

I've been drinking, know what that means? means things are more interesting and amusing now, and that also means that i took apart my whole savage and I'm laughing at all the parts on the table cause i dont want to put it back together! perfect opportunity to add 4 big bore shocks to the rear though, 2 with springs, 2 without!

What does this gain you? adding 2 shocks without springs? question how does that Raptor body fit on the Savage? that is the Proline body I want to get but just worried it might not look right. do you have any pics from the side view?

cheers

Half the rebound, and twice the dampening.....just a guess though.

alexander is right, its given me much better handling than I've ever had

---------- Post added at 3:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 3:48 PM ----------

What does this gain you? adding 2 shocks without springs? question how does that Raptor body fit on the Savage? that is the Proline body I want to get but just worried it might not look right. do you have any pics from the side view?

cheers

ill post some sideview pics when i get home for ya

Back