St louis dirt burners

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxxtrac

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
dirt burners has a awsome track located on marshall rd their webb address is www.dirtburners.org/ The track is open year around to the public you can go run on the track anytime you want They have organized races every saturday during the warmer months that are also open to the public. They run many different classes there is a class for everyone.

huh, thats pretty cool I wonder if there is some kind of connection or if its just a quencidence? Do they have a web site?

Listed above had to edit it in.

wow thats pretty cool do they let you run nitros indoors( ya know because of the fumes). The dirt burners track down here is outdoors kinda sux in the winter. Oh never mind I see in the race results that they do allow nitro inside. Man is wish we had a indoor track here that allowed nitro inside.

Last edited:
A new track just opened near me about 3 now and they said it is against the law to run nitro in side and they will just so down real fast. But dirt burners runs nitro inside. The track is seperate from the actualy hobbie shop(gotta go out site to get in) and they have two huge industirial size fans the vent it out. It doesn't get that strong in there at all.

Back