Spooled diffs?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D arrow

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Sorry for a stupid question guys, is running on spooled diffs harder on your trany? thx all in advance.

There harder on the entire driveline. I run plumbers putty or bad horsie diff locking grease for a semi locked diff. El cheapo way is the plumbers putty and it works very well.

This is phase 1, Cheetah. I'm removing your posts if they require professionals to translate them.
This one is already quoted, below, but future posts will be removed BEFORE the thread is destroyed by this nonsense and no record will remain that you ever posted. Stop wasting our time.

Last edited by a moderator:
its seriousely a waste of time trying to decipher your posts @snowcheetah94 ..worst part is i know your doing it on purpose,I've seen you punctuate corectly in the past and for you you to continually post poop like this above is just down right disrespectfull to firstly the op!...and secondly to the whole forum,......

d arrow i second hulkmaxx,forget the spool,instead start experimenting with different weight oils in the diffs,and the tightest being the plumbers puddy like hulk mentioned

Thx so much for the pointers guys, I will do the above recommendations and experiment on it,
much appreciate it.

Your welcome man,...keep us posted on what changes your Making,and remember the thicker the diff oil the less it's Gunna want to turn,a rule of thumb is thinner in the front compared to the rear