sng rubicon

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol, i knew what i was saying lol..

I love the spare, but ya gotta do something with the flares. Go get a spray can of plastidip in black, it will make the flares look like the real deal.

yeah i might do something like that Joe...still not sure though, i was kinda thinking of custom fenders again like on my jk but i'll prolly just do something like you suggested.

He convinced me to go with the plasti-dip spray on the flares of my Rubicon, and I can't imagine anything that would give them a more realistic look. 100%!!!

well i'll have to pick some up next time I'm in town...

ok, got the body mounting done, finally! got my new tires on aswell, still have a bunch of little stuff planned for it and still have to do all electronics but here she is..

019-1.jpg

020-3.jpg

023.jpg

thanks guys! I'm working on the electronics right now so i can atleast take it for a spin...sidewinder on 3s, 45t with 14t so i will have some nice wheel speed...

man I'm really liking this thing

another great build SNG

thanks rollin...

small update, waiting on a new esc, i fried my sidewinder so i have to wait for a new one to get before i can get her dirty.

STILL waiting for a new esc, hoped to have it by today so i could take it with me tomorrow crawling for a virgin scale run but not gonna happen...

u could always switch out your berg esc for a test run lol

lol NO! i will not barrow parts from my berg cuz thats how i always do thing then i sell them lol...

p.s. i used the plastidip black like Joe suggested and Ralph seconded and wow! the flairs look bad ass now!

lets see the pics of the dipped flairs

i took a couple pics last night but they dont give the flairs the proper credit...i'll try to get some up tonight and hopefully my esc will be here so i can run it too..