sh and vx .18 motor problems

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drewthegun

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I've got 3 of these bastard motors sitting around now and they are all doing the same thing they start when thery cool then you run em for about a min and start giving it some hell and they just die and wont start again for ages.... is the bore too worn out and when it gets hot the motor loses compression??? I've tuned and retune and so on and thats the only idea i can sorta come up with.

I've got 3 of these bastard motors sitting around now and they are all doing the same thing they start when thery cool then you run em for about a min and start giving it some hell and they just die and wont start again for ages.... is the bore too worn out and when it gets hot the motor loses compression??? I've tuned and retune and so on and thats the only idea i can sorta come up with.

check the temp before it dies.. if its WAY WAY too hot, then i would say its runing WAY WAY too lean..