Scope for my pistol

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To me, It's a safety issue. From all kinds of different shooting positions, I would always fear that safety Not disengaging and the weapon not firing. That's just my opinion. My favorite safety setup is on the glock. The split trigger and double internal safety as well as an internal double action only is a big plus to me. Plus the slightly upward can't to the barrel from the grip is great for a more natural shooting position of the hands and wrists.

To me, It's a safety issue. From all kinds of different shooting positions, I would always fear that safety Not disengaging and the weapon not firing. That's just my opinion. My favorite safety setup is on the glock. The split trigger and double internal safety as well as an internal double action only is a big plus to me. Plus the slightly upward can't to the barrel from the grip is great for a more natural shooting position of the hands and wrists.

Gotcha, I've only shot one glock and it was a .40 sub-compact with a grip extension. It was ok, can't recall if I ever hit anything with it, but I know it would be a little awkward to hold onto without that extension.

You are talking about the glock 27.
2fd14076.jpg

That's my baby I never leave the house with, and carry on my ankle on duty as a back-up. It seems akward without the extension, but it is actually quite comfortable. I actually shoot a lil better than with my full size glock 23.

You are talking about the glock 27.
2fd14076.jpg

That's my baby I never leave the house with, and carry on my ankle on duty as a back-up. It seems akward without the extension, but it is actually quite comfortable. I actually shoot a lil better than with my full size glock 23.

Yea, I guess your pinky isn't going to help hold onto the gun much anyways, I would just have to get used to not having it on the grip. In your case I can see why you like your Glock so much and you have no reason to change because its a tried and true system, but if I was in your situation I think I would feel perfectly comfortable packing an XDM.

Apline, mail me your Glock 27- I'd like to try it out. :D

Piece by piece. Its on its way.

I'm third they do look nice.

Sent from my Eris using Tapatalk

I'll send you my 1903 Springfield for all 3. I think it will work good for you just install the bayonet and you can stop anyone. ;)

Never gona part with that 26. First pistol ever purchased. And the 23, well, that one belongs to the state of lousiana. Lol

Apline - is there a "sub model number"? for your Glock 27? I was looking over at Budsgunshop.com for it and they seem to have various types of the gun but none that look like the one you pictured.

That's also a .40, right?

Nope. It's just the glock 27. Yep. .40

I never would of gessed that so many people are into guns on here. I got a 10/22 that i put a AR style stock on and a virtical grip and sling. its pretty cool. does anyone have a kick brass. they are so fun me and my brother got em last christmas. Someone on here said they got a m&p .40. I got one of them to. I like my sig better but owell.

What is a kick brass?
Here's my ar with an ar style stock. :)

308e25b0.jpg

A kick brass is like the M&P 15 but its only a .22. can't beat the price on ammo.
O ya and just a suggestion you should get Pmags. their millitary spec. thats what i run in my LMT and M&P 15. It dosent like the others as much, they dont fit as good

Nah. Never a fan of the pmags. Much rather the light weight ones i got. My weapon is all about function, not about looks.

Back