Savage X TVP CAD

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL. Sorry man. Yeah big bores. 5/8in dia. X 2 1/2in cylinders (between the top cap and the bottom cap). With 2 1/4in of shaft showing from bottom of cylinder to the rod ends. What's the chances of you making me a set of those? I be glad to pay you for them. I've been interested in getting a set for a long time. They just want toooooo much for them. :)

Jadethread,

You would Probably be better off buying the mass produced ones as it takes me time and material. It would not be economical for me to make them for others. I only plan on buying the guts of the shock and making the cylinders....

As of right now I have started on my next project... I am building an engine from scratch. The one I am building is from a set of plans for an airplane engine but if this works out I will next build an engine for the Savage X. Of course it wont be as powerfull as the HPI one but still will be able to say I built it.

Shoot that would be awesome (making your own). :whhooo:I want to try modding this 4.6 i have. Been busy rebuilding my S10 motor. Maybe someday.:) Goodluck with the shocks and the motor. IMO the big bores aren't that big a deal. I'd rather have the cheaper to replace stocks. The BB's do make it a little easier to work on certain areas.

so can i buy a set from u??

Building your own engine will be sweet! I've wanted to do it for years but I don't have the time to devote to a project like that. Keep us updated on your progress :thumbup: