Savage turn buckles

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitroman.18

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I am trying to adjust my savage turn buckles but just can't seem to get it the same on other sides so when i put the tires on one tire is straight and the other side is going a different direction

before you adjust anymore, make sure your steering servo is centered, and then adjust. if youve already made sure your servo is centered, youll get it eventually.

Ya my servo is centered but my bellcrank has so much play in it so it hard to keep straight how can i get the slope out i upgraded to the hd servo saver but the slope is still there how can i get every thing straight and tighter

try to tighten up your washer nut below your spring, but not all the way cause you dont want to burn out your servo. savages have a little play because of the way they were engineered, the slop will be there no matter how much you adjust it. but if you got so much slop you can't turn sharp/or to your liking, just tighten the nut below the spring a little at a time

How far in do u sugest turing it in

its a trial and error kind of thing, tighten slightly until your steering feels snug, once its snug and holds a turn, dont tighten it anymore

Bearings instead of the bushings help a lot on the steering posts.. there will be some slop still but minimal