rush evo wheelie bar?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rush Evo man

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
hi guys,

i just wanted to ask if you can actually get a wheelie bar for the rush evo?

i know you can get one for the savage but i haven't got a savage so...ya know what i'm gettin at, right?

also, if anyone does know if you can get a wheelie bar for a rush evo, then also, do you know how much they cost and where you can them from?

thanks

Rush evo man

well, just think it over and make one yourself... thats what I did with my savage.

Might want to look at New Era Models..You may be able to get one there and modify it to fit.

hi guys,

i just wanted to ask if you can actually get a wheelie bar for the rush evo?

i know you can get one for the savage but i haven't got a savage so...ya know what i'm gettin at, right?

also, if anyone does know if you can get a wheelie bar for a rush evo, then also, do you know how much they cost and where you can them from?

thanks

Rush evo man

You can check here, but I'm not sure....it's where I got mine for my LST.:thumbup:
http://www.mdfrcwheeliebars.com/servlet/StoreFront

just make one yourself there really quite easy just get a strip of alumnium or what ever you want to use and get a set of airplane wheels and mount them some how and then cut out the holes to fit for the bottom of the chassis and there you go i did that trick with a rustler i had a savage and a rc10gt and it worked great

Back