Run Time

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tatsu

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
So I want to see how long you guys get on a tank of fuel. I run the stock T-Maxx tank right now and on my 3.3 I get 20 to 30 min. On my OS .18 I get about 10 to 15 min

20 minutes with a stock tank is unlikely unless you are just idling around with little throttle input, 30 minutes is implausible as the myth busters would say.

About 10- (12 minutes maximum) is about the average run time during off road track conditions during a race.
Even the little pro.15 engine would not get 20 minutes run time if you were having fun with the truck.

I am really going to time it and see, Could be that I am crazy.

I used to get about 10 minutes on my Revo with a 3.3. It got about 7-8 out of my Picco .26.

This is after 5 min of full speed runs till my bell gear gave out

4b46c92a-144c-4c32.jpg

it seems like i get like 20 out of my 3.3 revo but who knows time flys when your havin fun. i do know my father in law has a 3.3 jato and he gets 3 tanks to my one.

I'm getting about 12 to 15 minutes of runtime of my tmaxx with OS .18 and the proline runtime tank. I'm also running around 1 and a third turns out on the hsn and my temps around around 230 or so on a nice day. I usually run about 5 tanks or so each session.

That helps me a lot, I have been having a hell of a time tuning my OS. 18.

My Traxxas slayer has a 150 CC tank on it and I get 10-15 minutes depending on how fast I am driving it. My Losi Ten-T gets about 5-10 minutes on the 75 CC tank depending on my speed. Slayer has a 3.3 engine, and the Losi has a 3.4 engine.

Last edited:
my lrp eats my gas tank in just a few minutes. but i run that motor hard and a little rich

When I was running nitro, I used to run 2-3 tanks an evening. When I run my Baja 5b, I run 1 maybe 2 tanks a day before I get tired of running.