rollinlow's scale build

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looking good man! glad you dropped the inner bed down too, makes it alot better imo. great job.

yea and now that i got a dx3r i can work it off the radio thing is goin to be sick

i will for sure buy another one for my jeep build

yea rolex they are nice

thanks for all the kind words guys

By the time you get done with this beast, i quite possibly might have decided if imma do the tamiya build. Next step, find somewhere to do a scale run....... and waterproof the rigs.

By the time you get done with this beast, i quite possibly might have decided if imma do the tamiya build. Next step, find somewhere to do a scale run....... and waterproof the rigs.

i have a waterproof servo on it alreadly just need a esc lol I'm hitting the water with this thing for sure

Yea, i think imma do the build, and I'm going to use dual traxxas waterproof servo's, and the waterproof Traxxas XL-5 ESC. So all i need to figure out is the reciever. Probably gona make a little plastic box or somthing.

i have a waterproof servo on it alreadly just need a esc lol I'm hitting the water with this thing for sure

it will be summer before this thing is ever introduced to grass.finish the bed and quit stuntin not like u do anything at all when u get off work.

it will be summer before this thing is ever introduced to grass.finish the bed and quit stuntin not like u do anything at all when u get off work.

but it will be done before u get a job......burn lol

p.s. its seen grass.rocks.and my grandmothers flower bed

just tryin to get some actual scalin pics here

lol just giving cade some crap...

got too.

i mean who buys a dx3r for a scaler.lol

who sells a berg then buys a dx3.

just messin wit ya cade you can still pass go

lol

actually in all seriousness the dx3r is so perfect because the third pos stay flipped either way you flip it so you dont have to keep holding the switch, will be sweet with the winch.

He can use it with my F-350 when his yota gets stuck. :stick:

Back