RIP Chip Cross

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowngreen

Robmob is a Californian.
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
Chip was a killer dude and will be missed. I was real good phone buddies with him for several years, one of the coolest and most honest non BSing guys you could ever talk too.

RIP Brother.

I personally knew chip, and have gone to several crawling events with him. Both RC and 1:1. His dream this past year was to run KOH, which unfortunately due to mechanical complications, he was unable to do. But he had big plans to run it next year. Chip left behind his wife and very young baby.

RIP Bro.

You will be missed.

He and his KOH were featured in CRAWL magazine as well. Dude new how to live a life, thats for sure.

That sucks to hear. I shared many pm's with Chip and got to meet him once, very cool dude! RIP big guy

I can't believe Chip is gone, I too had many good long conversations with Chip on the phone and through PM's, he was a great guy and helped many people including myself.
RIP BRO!!!!!!

Definitely sad to hear this. My prayer to his wife and family...

For those who did t know him, he was a great guy. A few years back, he was diagnosed with a cancer (I'm not sure what kind) and had a volleyball sized tumor removed from his stomach. Chip was a big dude when I met him. In less than 6 months, (in the past few years) whip did everything possible to regain his health and lost an extraordinary amount of weight and against all odds birthed a beautiful baby girl with his wife. He has had a clean bill of health for the past several years. According to his wife, he was admitted to the hospital severely ill early his morning, and by this afternoon he had left this earth. When I posted earlier, I had just found out minutes before about his passing. I've sense been able to compose my thoughts and think more clearly. This really was an amazing dude, and will be missed by many many different circles of friendships.

Again bro. RIP. you will forever be loved and missed by both family and friends.

Though I didn't know him personally, I'm really saddened to hear this. For those of you that were friends with him, I'm very sorry for your loss. Losing a friend sometimes can be harder than losing a family member. My thoughts and prayers are with his family, and all of his friends.

Its amazing how you can actually become friends via a forum like this and never have to meet in person to love a dude and know how they are as a person. Thats two great guys this year, both WAY too young to pass away that we knew as friends from being members here on RCNT.

A very sad day indeed, Chip Cross will be sorely missed. RIP.

What a bummer :\ I can't say I "knew" him but I had a couple of dealings with him here on the forum. My thoughts and prayers for his family and friends.

RIP Chip. Your talent for building scalers and your kind words will be missed.

Nice pic from Jason on RCC. Didnt recongnize him with all the weight loss.

Chip1.jpg

My condolences to his friends and family.. He sounds like a great guy.

Back