Rhineback

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

digger

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Thought some of ya may enjoy a few pics of the show.

This one gave me a woody. One of my favorites.

Another favorite.

Had a blast.
Was well worth the 10hr drive. The 'ol lady even enjoyed it.
I'll try to put up a few more pics later.

Last edited:
WWI isn't my cupatea, but I still would like to check this out some day. Nice pics!

Had an easy run home from there, though, didn't you?
Yeah. 6 hrs to Canada, then 8hrs home. :hehe:

Went into Canada no problem. Coming back...
Border patrols walking around. Singled us out. Not a problem, just made me nervous.

Maybe my long hair and beard. (It was the 40 anniversary of Woodstock.)
Maybe never saw a car from West Virginia that was running and not on blocks.
Asked if it was our car. When I told him it was a rental, he's asking why we didn't drive our own. (wanted to ask him if he had ever been to WV) He checked our papers and the rental agreement. Made a trip around the vehicle and walked away towards the booth.

When we get to the booth first thing the guy says is "could ya cut the vehicle off?" I'm like WTF?
Oh yeah, did I forget to mention the sweet lady that talked our ears off in Kingston? Just teasing she told us she had been strip searched once crossing the border. I'm really getting nervous now fellows.
Well he farts around in the booth for a couple of minutes. Asks for our passports. Then goes back to looking at his monitors. Must have just been a minute or two, but sure seemed like a long time. I guess we looked suspicious for some reason and he was going to see how we were going to act if he gave us a little hassle. But we are back safe and without any nasty stories of body cavity invasions. :D

Error, I love the WWI and '30's aircraft. They are slow enough I might be able to fly an RC version. maybe.

Here's are some of the better pics. Hope ya enjoy them.

Last edited: