REVO DESTROYED? (Video)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These video's really showed you what the truck is really like though. Even though they weren't really exciting or impressive. There wasn't any slo-motion to make it look more impressive or constant close ups so you can't see how small it is (like the traxxas vids). And you can hear how much the engine is really laboring to carry the stupid thing around. I still think by watching and listening that the 2.5 is a POS plain and simple. Over-rated and underpowered...

3 minutes into it, I was ready to bail out due to extreme nausea. I hung in there.
I, too, was disappointed. If you had TOTAL not-repairable carnage I would have enjoyed it

:hammer:
vbgagnon said:
what a waste! brand new truck trashed, I'm all for carnage, but too much is too much!

Feel sorry for the truck! But atleast it not mine! I dont think I could bring myself to it . But it was funny to watch.

The video wasn't that jumpy; I've seen *much* worse R/C videos =)

I loved how the thing crashed, and all you could see was this tire come rolling out!

And the damage overall didn't actually seem that bad. A few plastic parts and a new drive shaft or something. I've probably done worse damage to my buggy and I wasn't driving it like a crazyperson =)

FastEddy said:
Honestly I thought it sucked.
Watching 15 minutes of a bad driver go over a speed bump WoooHooo exciting.
Having the truck brake from bad driving... another hoot.

I guess I expected to see it taking some big air or slamming into a brick wall WOT.
My expectations were higher. Sorry. Its just not as good as the rest of your stuff.
-Ed

I fully agree here! Everytime I see some one driving a buggy or truck on pavement it drives me out of my mind! only one word came to mind when I saw these vids, MORONS!

Their sig says it all!

Entertaining with stupidity is fun.... :hammer:

Regards,
TopSlide

Back