rear exost

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmaxx 3.3 boss

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I'm tiered of my truck being covered with dirt because of the exost spitting on the passenger side. is there a way to switch the stock pipe around without having to buy a new pipe. its a 3.3 stock pipe, i could use my old 2.5 pipe if i needed to

same here !!! i use them on all my rigs !

Last edited:
does the exost still get on the rear shocks

very little, well worth the investment!

Only way to completely eliminate getting fuel on your Nitro Rc......Go to electric......LOL

Only way to completely eliminate getting fuel on your Nitro Rc......Go to electric......LOL

Or, you can just push up and down the street with no eng on the chassis.
IMAG0329.jpg

go to http://www.rdlogics.com/ they have a rear exhaust. they have quit a few, so read carfully, to get the right one. you do have to tinker to get it on. its louder than stock. and more power.

Moe, are you refering to the rear duals that WE ALL know is a gimmick that doesn't supply enough pressure to the tank?

I'm with Matt, i had a set of rear duals on a Revo i had, And they sucked!!!! no tune, and no power at all!!Buy the Deflector and be done with it.

mine works fine. course i put a check valve in the line to hold pressure in the tank, with a small pressure release hole.

ok you can pretty much just put a piece of pipe on the tip. does it have to be rubber

ok you can pretty much just put a piece of pipe on the tip. does it have to be rubber

i have seen a few guys used copper tubing and run it out the back of the truck, but i have never done that myself. rubber is nice if you hit something it just pops back into place. and it's light and easy !

Its made of silicone, so it will be heat resistant, it wont melt :D

Ok cause the little rubberish tip that comes on it melted along time ago

Back