RCTalk VRC Race Club (VRCT)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wont get rid of my stuff though so I'm sure I'll get the itch again but now that spring is peaking around the corner I prolly wont. Sure wish more light would be shed on the offroad version.

I wont get rid of my stuff though so I'm sure I'll get the itch again but now that spring is peaking around the corner I prolly wont. Sure wish more light would be shed on the offroad version.

Yeah, they dropped the. All on the new version worse than I've ever seen any company release a new product. Absolutely rediculous.

It's not that I didn't enjoy it,it's the 3 season's in row that 1/2 way through everyone dropped out.

I hear ya. It needs to be formatted differently such that its an event to look forward to. Maybe less events and fewer runs. Maybe like 8 races at only 2 runs.. fixed 10 minutes races or something. One event per month? Position equals points with the 1 point bonus for fast lap. I like that.

I always liked the "last run counts" rule.

was reading a post about VRC and looked like something i would have a blast with durring the snowy winter months here in WV but i have searched the intire vrc site and all i can seem to find is on-road tracks am I missing something or is VRC for on-road racing only?

I ask because I'm a DIE-hard fan of off-road racing?

Yep at this point it is only on road. Its been said that an offroad version will come out but thats an old rumor.

VRC has been talking about doing off-road for like 6 years and still nothing to show for all the hype. The company that makes the program has got to have the worst product development and implementation strategy I've EVER seen.

Can you imagine if Apple would have hyped up the Iphone for 6 years before it actually launched? It would have flopped because other MFR's would have beat them to the punch. VRC has no competition so there is no incentive for them to keep things hush as they develop. The only losers are the folks that wait & wait & wait out the aggravation of empty promises for years until the release. Piss poor customer relations if you ask me.

I just ran a few practice laps and I'm ready to go! My biggest complaint from the last season was the long races, anything over 12 minutes was just more than my attention span could handle. I don't mind one race per week as long as we keep them short and I'm good with whatever point system you guys like.

I never got any better the entire time I played

I was the same way...I guess thats why we had a few good battles LOL

I would like to do a simple season if anybody is interested. Maybe like one race per month? 8 minutes or something like that.

I'm not seeing a whole lot of interest here, even for a limited time consumption season. It was just a thought.

sorry i'm late into this, i haven't been on in a while, i agree tho, the long races do get boring and its half the reason why i stopped, that and i didn't have half the tracks. its no fun for me doing 20 minute runs just to be knocked out of the points because the next week is a track i don't even own.

Maybe you, me and Smaxxin can get a short sprint race season going. Let me know if your interested. Well keep the races really short.

Sent from my DROIDX

Man I thought VRC Pro was supposed to be offroad too?

Still no offroad???!!!

FAIL

Back