RCNT Winter Bash '04

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi EP. Yes the bash did take place. Check out page 17. That is where the pictures start. I also posted a link to my site that has all of the pictures I took during the bash. There is also a small version of the movie.

Originally posted by Nitroaddict
the 11th would be the second sunday, which is a race at the BIG track. ur on!

Ok people. Place ur bets. Mugen MTX-3 vs. Trinity Reflex. April 11th showdown! lol YOU ARE GOING DOWN!

LOL - Mugen against Reflex, not the question, Ed agains Anthony...thats the bet

:ha: I get a lap head start! lol

Lap head start eh? Hmmm.....I about I give you some peepee and rice, hold the rice? lol.

Get some practice in, bro - top drivers at this track, my friend.

Dude! When they made u they made everything small!! lol So yes I'll hold the rice since it'll stand out more! LMFAO!!! I plan to keep pace with u floridians!

I just started reading this thread from the pic page, (page 17) and all I can say now is SONOFABITCH I WISH I COULD HAVE GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be there in a couple of weeks to break some parts and get ready for the April get together, Man it looks like it was blast, but I didnt see any pics from H@@ters though,, ya see! thats where I come in,, we would have been there for sure , well, for the wings of course! Bastards! stay warm, see ya in April!

Hiya NM. I wish you could have gone too. I was looking forward to meeting you. We did go to Hooters for dinner one night but I left the camera in the car. Maybe next time. ;)

you see, If I was there, you wouldnt have forgot the camera! sorry I missed all you guys and all the fun, next time!

Hey NA, here is your new avitar

740avatar.gif

Last edited:
I think he was passing off the video to wilsoncat for the final version. Once it is released I am going to burn that and my pictures on a CD for you, NCNitro and for anyone else who wants a copy.

Did you look for that carb? :)

i for sure want a DVD and a CD

HA!!! I was wondering when that one was gonna show up!!! LOL - it came out great!

Well....I just finished an edit of the video. There is a lot of footage that has not made this cut so there will probably be another. Unfortunately I do not have the space to host the file so if either ImBroken or msly can help a brotha out PM me.

Hey guys, Yep, Wilsoncat (Kev) is finishing up the video. You guys will see the final version before I post it... I can also have Msly burn a few DVD's maybe....

Originally posted by ImBroken
Hey guys, Yep, Wilsoncat (Kev) is finishing up the video. You guys will see the final version before I post it... I can also have Msly burn a few DVD's maybe....

That would be great!

Heres a few more pics

869466backofthemaxxs.jpg

869468mcvickjbuggys.jpg

869473mcvicksbuggys.jpg

more to come....

My trucks

869464mytrucks4s.jpg

Heres NA picking up parts

869470napickinuppartss.jpg

Mcvickj

869487mcvickjs.jpg

crap i realy wanted to see it to but i got damn dial.and my dial does not like vids over 2mb...hope yous had fun

Back