RCNT: Miss Bud Lotto...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We need a revo or truggy lotto. Then i will buy tickets. Or someone around here needs to build a lake in a matter of 2 days. Good luck on winnig to whomever is buying tickets.

retarded pilot said:
dumbass / retarded anyway you say it........i got a free ntc3 so :bow: to the retared one :dumb: lol

LMAO

J/K

I just picked up 1 more. thats 3 for me now..And ill buy more latter on this week..I want this boat

PiErow said:
We need a revo or truggy lotto. Then i will buy tickets. Or someone around here needs to build a lake in a matter of 2 days. Good luck on winnig to whomever is buying tickets.
You could buy a ticket and if you won it you could turn around and sell it :idea: 7.50 is cheap for a 300$ boat

We have fresh water here in Florida. there are 30 lakes here in the county I live in!!

jcchase

I'm in the same county as jcchase, we have many many fresh water lakes Lessen, The Miss will be much happier livin' here in Florida. So you in on it JC?

It would also be very happy here in Napa, CA. I have a nice slow moving river that runs right through town that is just begging for Miss Bud to grace its waters.

I am going to get one but where do i put my sn so you know it was me that bought the ticket. Do i put it in shipping adress and use a different billing?

There's a resevoir down in W.V. near my in-laws. smooth as glass baby... just waiting for a Miss. Bud wake :)

pierow..

there a space in paypal in the payment page named special instructions (or something like that)
just put your rcnt name in there

Does anyone know where I can see some stats on this boat?? I.E Size, engine etc etc

Thanks.

Thanks,

Ok just a few then.....perhaps i didn't search hard enough.......

Now I want one......perhaps I'd better enter...

Last edited:
NCNitro, I think I'll pass on this lotto. With the luck I've had with planes (1 smashed to hell and the other MIA) I rather stay on the solid ground for now. Wouldn't want a gator to chew my boat up either. LOL

jcchase

Our public golf course becomes the city lake every rainy season. Lots of gas boats out there, it actually surprised me how many.

Back