RCNitroTalk Fantasy Football League

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took Shaub off and put Vick up in place, Vick did alright, but Shaub had a great passing game.

Looks like I am going to bench the Favre. He was good to me last season, but so far he hasn't showed up this season. Looks like he finally should have stayed home for good.

In goes McNabb in his place. At least he had a great game yesterday. I can't do any worse with him.

In goes McNabb in his place. At least he had a great game yesterday. I can't do any worse with him.

Take it from an Eagles fan YES, you can, lol. He is not at all consistant, when he is on, he is great, when he is off, he is horrible! Unfortunately he is off more than he is on, and he is injury prone.

Since you are an Eagles fan, what do you think about the coach not starting Vick again after having a great 1.5 games?

Don't even get me started. I think Reed should have also been canned along with McNabb. Vick should no doubt be a the starting qb for Philly. In game one Kolb could not complete a pass to Jackson, or anyone for that matter. Once Vick came in after the Kolb concussion, Vick turned that game around, had Vick started that game, imo, the Eagles would be 2-0. I think Kolb sucks! and so does Andy Reed for starting him when he has a three time pro bowl qb, who is obviously ready and able to be a starting qb in this league taking up space on the bench. If Reed sticks with Kolb for this season, the Eagles have no chance to even make the playoffs, let alone a chance at the big game. AND, Vick is not going to stick around playing second fiddle to a hack, he will get offers to be a starter on another team, and he will take it, where will that leave Philly? Royally screwed! :angry:

I agree with you 100%.

The stock price for Vick went through the roof after his performance the last 2 games. He looked like the Vick of old for sure and will be a starter in the NFL again whether it's for Philly or another team.

Looks like the coach either saw the light or someone shoved his face into the light. Vick will start this week.

Now I wonder what The Cowboys are gonna do about their kicker..........that was embarrassing.......good thing I'm not a Cowboys fan. Not that The Rams are any better. :)

Looks like the coach either saw the light or someone shoved his face into the light. Vick will start this week.

If I was Jeff Lurie, I would have told Reed straight up, make Vick the starter, or find a new job, period! I am glad to see Vick will be the starter though, now there is some hope for a good season.

Soooo after this round we will have no more than two undefeated teams left, maybe only one. Hopefully mine. :D

I'd give you T. Owens, but the last thing I need is another QB.

Hey come on now, I'm working on a perfect Detriot season. This week I'll go out 0-3.

Actually, first pick is why this is happening in the first place. I only got one of my top picks.

I am in a close battle with RobKnob this week, that last few second touchdown by LT really closed the gap for him, I was like nooooooo, anyone but LT, lol. It will come down to tonights game for us, but at the moment I have an 8.5 point lead, and Aaron Rodgers in tonights game.

Back