RCNitroTalk Fantasy Football League

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had to work late and forgot about the draft, I was lucky to get in about half way through. What really sucks is that I didn't bother to rank anyone because I thought I would be here and now I got Kevin Cobb as a QB...WTF!

crap i got disconnected from the draft

Over all i think i did ok..i did get addai yes AND bush

I'm excited to see how this year goes, this is my 3rd year playing and I think I'm finally getting the hang of it (kinda) compared to what I was doing the first two...

STARTERS
Tom Brady - QB
Reggie Wayne - WR
Anquan Boldin - WR
Michael Crabtree - WR
Chris Johnson - RB
DeAngelo Williams - RB
Chris Cooley - TE
Ryan Longwell - K
Dallas - Defense

BENCH
Matt Ryan - QB
Mike Wallace - WR
Matt Forte - RB
Arian Foster - RB
Dustin Keller - TE
Chicago - Defense

LOL he's not that bad

Woodie - thats a nice line up.

I'm very happy with my team. Picking the bench is a bitch though. And I'm happy to be back on Yahoo. Their interface is so easy to use. So now it's just a matter of waiting until opening day......and leaving the rest of you in a big, bloody, crying heap.

Tony Romo
(Dal - QB)
WR Miles Austin
(Dal - WR)
WR Sidney Rice
(Min - WR)
WR Jeremy Maclin
(Phi - WR)
RB Joseph Addai
(Ind - RB)
RB Justin Forsett
(Sea - RB)
TE Sean Ryan
(Ten - TE)
BN Brandon Jacobs
(NYG - RB)
BN Pierre Garcon
(Ind - WR)
BN Matt Hasselbeck
(Sea - QB) 6
BN John Carlson
(Sea - TE) BN Reggie Bush
(NO - RB)
BN Roy Williams
(Dal - WR)

i new to the live draft you guys think i did ok??

Looks good Zan. Good looking bench. Should have a good roster to play every week.

I wouldn't be unhappy with that lineup Z-man.

STARTERS
Peyton Manning - QB
Marques Colston - WR
Mike Sims-Walker - WR
Santonio Holmes - WR
Pierre Thomas - RB
Ricky Williams - RB
Dallas Clark - TE
Rob Bironas - K
Pitsburg - Defense

BENCH
Ben Rothlisberger - QB
Derrick Mason - WR
Marion Barber - RB
Kellen Winslow - TE
Jay Feely - K
San Diego - Defense (pending trade)

Best of luck to all this year! You guys got some good looking teams! Hey Woodie.. anyway I can still log onto the site to see how you guys are doing this year? That is the part I am going to miss... getting to see how everyone's team is doing.

Well, at least I didn't come in dead last after week 1 with a QB who was afraid to pass the ball, and an RB who made it all of the first quarter before removing himself for the season. Anybody else lose players?

ugh...i picked up J. Best from detroit and forgot to add him to my lineup. ended up leaving 41 points on the bench!

My entire team sucked ass this week! I had two players live up to the expectations, everyone else took the day off, grrrrrrrrr. I desperately need a running back and a receiver or this is gonna be a terrible season :\

Back