rc18t is very durable

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tim-rachel

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
so after a year and a half of me and my 9 year old son beating up my rc18t the first thing to break was the front shock tower not bad for as hard as we bash it lol

if its anything like our pro-pulse (megatech) stuff, they'll take a beating and keep going! I've had mine for about 6 months now and managed to break only shocks, a shock tower, and a hinge pin! and i beat this thing like its job.

good times!

They are indeed tough little trucks :D I somehow managed to break the shock tower by running into my shoe at low speed though lol

mine was at wot hitting a little home made cardboard jump hit it sideways and it flew in to the garage and went under the front wheel of my harley and snaped the front shock tower lol

so i went on ebay and found a online store called rcboyz and they had rpm stuff so i ordered the front and rear shock tower they came as a set and all four a-arms and a little front bumper for it not bad price too all that for $31.00 shipped

That's the great thing about these little trucks: they're cheap to upgrade/fix. I have both an-18t and an-18r and love beating on them like the proverbial step-child.

Last edited:
Back