Sold / Found RC10GT Team Kit For Sale

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SunnyD

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
hi guys
i have a RC10GT up for sale. no radio or servos, just roller/enigne it is a teamkit with tons of upgrades. it is very fast! Engine has a little over a gallon through it and has great compression. most of the upgrades are brand new just installed. Lots of Ca$h invested in this truck!! Reason for selling is: Local track where i planned on racing the GT had opened/closed due to dust issues and complaints..
Pics Below
upgrades are:
NovaRossi Engine sells for $250 new CDN/about 1 gallon through her
Full Bearings/missing 2 from front wheels but i will replace them b4 the GT is Shipped.
Dynamite header/new
Fuel Filter
RPM A-Arms all around/almost new couple of runs
RPM Radio Box/new
RPM Body Mounts/new
RPM Wide Front Bumper/almost new
Lungsford Titanium Turnbuckles/RPM Ends/missing one titanium turnbuckle
RRP Steel Spur
MIP Shiny CVD almost new
GPM Aluminum Tranny Brace/new just mounted
Aluminum Rear Suspension arm Mount Set
Aluminum Rear Bulkhead
Front/Rear TeamBlueStar Shock Towers CNC-machined from 6061-T6 aluminum billet/3mm thick/new just mounted
Upgraded Fuel Tank/NTC3/new
Proline Crowd Pleazer Body/one crack but in good shape
Mounted Proline rear bowties on hpi rims/65% tread left
Mounted Proline front Blade Tires on AE 3pc Rims/no glueing/new just mounted
+ you get the Stock A-Arm Set and shock towers. also included but not seen in pic is a pair of ribbed front tires mounted on hpi rims and a set of rear tires/rims but one of the hexes are stripped. tires are good if you can get them off the rim. You will need a radio/servos/batterys and starter box to run. sorry no manuals included but can be downloaded from the net.

More pics and info available upon request
ASKING price $250 will ship to US and Canada/maybe over seas
Truck is available for viewing, i live in the gta (maple) near canadas wonderland, we can meet halfway. these pics were taken recently and the RC10gt has not had any runtime since.
01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

Picture_026.jpg

Last edited:
Bump it to da top, new price
$250 + shipping. All reasonable offers/trades considered pm me

Last edited:
$250 + shipping. All reasonable offers/trades considered pm me
Bump!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Looks like the older, shorter version. I started out with one of those. Nice truck.

SunnyD said:
.....will ship to US and Canada/maybe over seas...

That better include to our boys in Iraq, Kuwait, Afghanistan, and all those places...

FYI: There's two rc tracks in Kuwait City, Kuwait...

cvec7 said:
That better include to our boys in Iraq, Kuwait, Afghanistan, and all those places...

FYI: There's two rc tracks in Kuwait City, Kuwait...

:wtf:

Pretty random.

would u be interested in trading a preaty much new nitro rustler 2.5 and parts plus electronics and radio gear if you are pm me and we can talk...

Bouzouki said:
:wtf:

Pretty random.

On futurama they have these things called triominoes...

lol, yes random.... Anyway, I'll shut up now so I don't get this thread off-track too much...

sunny d would u be interested in trading...

ElectriKid3 said:
would u be interested in trading a preaty much new nitro rustler 2.5 and parts plus electronics and radio gear if you are pm me and we can talk...
thx for the offer but sorry no trades for another ST. would keep the GT but a local track here closed down so i have no need for another basher. thanks

How old is your GT? I am looking for a factory team kit, but wanted to know what version of the team kit you have. I was looking at the new factory team kit. Nice truck! Thanks...

Godale03

How many different versions of the RC10GT are there?? Is there a shorter version??
I know that there was an earlier tub style.. but is there more. (and I am not talking about the factory team vs. rtr differences..)

Thats the first generation RTR with the newer chassis. I bought one just like it for my wife about 3 1/2 years ago. Wheelbase is about a 1/4 inch shorter then the team and rtr plus versions. Still a very good truck though, the shorter wheelbase allows the truck to turn a little quicker through corners. I've raced the wifes a few times and had good luck with it.
Just thought i'd toss that :2cents: worth in.

bump going to fleebay soon, all offers considered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back