Rb mods, AB mods, or upgrade engine?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LST2Junky

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I had problems with my New LST2 engine. Losi told me to send the engine to them for replacement or repair. When I get it back I was thinking of getting it modded. What company should I go with RB or AB? Or what other engine could I get that will drop right in with no or little mods?

Adam over at AB has nothing but worship over his work. I have never had a mill modded by him, espically now that I'm doing my own moddin but he seems to be the best from everyone I have heard from. Hands down AB modds.

Bryson

I haven't heard much from RB Mods so I couldn't tell you either way, but I will be using AB Mods A LOT in the future if I fool with nitro again. I've talked to many people that have used AB with success and seen some of the work that they do, and it was all TOP NOTCH. I've also talked to Adam about engines quite a bit, and he's great to work with.

I get all my modding done by Clockwork Racing Engines. It's a guy just starting up his business, and he's a good friend o Adam of AB mods.

I would definitely go with AB. Adam knows his engines.

sweet i put one in mine and love it!!:)

Cool I was getting mixed info. Some people said they didn't like it. Does it make a big difference in power? I haven't put mine in yet cause of the weather.

I put a lrp .28 spec 3 in and it is great. it has so much power and makes the truck alot faster and I got it for $153.

i run the lrp .28 spec 3 also and love it.pure power

Yeah 30vg. 4,000-36,000rpms. The LHS told me the engine can rev higher safely.

Back