Radiopost quality?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phins Fan

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Starting to get together the winter projects and I will be having to upgrade the radio system to utilize 4ch systems. Curious if anyone has used or know of anyone who owns a Radiopost system and what the thoughts are about it. I've been eyin a M11 but lookin at all options

Also eyed the M12 but also eying anything/everything out there. Its lookin like I'm gonna gear my hobby towards the crawler aspects as I've fallen pretty hard on the crawler bug. Most comp rigs seem to utilize 4ch systems so I'm tryin to find a good radio to upgrade to. I dont understand why a 4ch is needed as theres steering,esc, and dig. Only 3 channels - why a 4 channel radio?

I've got the 4th channel set up where one click of the trim will throw a servo to full extreme in either direction to shift my big Humm-V from forward to reverse.

From what I've read the Radiopost system has a similar menu to the Futaba 4PK, which can be a little tricky setting up. Otherwise they seem to perform just fine and have a great feel to them.

I still like my Futaba 4PL, but for about $250 the Radiopost does look like a good deal.

The 4PL is priced similar to the Radiopost but with Futaba bieng an established mfr I think them or the Airtronics M11X will be my next buy. Thanx for the info guys!!

I bought my M11 based on the recommendation from FastEddy who also had one. I knew he only went first rate. I've yet to see another that I'd trade this one for.

The club president of my local race track is sponsored by Radiopost. I've held one of the radios and it screams quality! It actually has a full color LCD screen that swivels, it's unreal. I've been told nothing but good about it. I would definitely get one if I needed a radio.

I've never used one before but I guy at my local indoor track has one too its friggen huge but still light. If I had the money and need then I'd get one.

Id lean toward the 4PL. I bought one not to long ago. Its a great radio.