RACE ALERT : ROAR Region 1 September Oval Spectacular

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raffaelli

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Maximus Hobby Shop, on its flat carpet oval, will host their first ROAR sanctioned event on September 25 and 26 – the September Oval Spectacular. This is a level 2 event!

There will be racing the entire weekend including free lunch on Saturday! The classes will 4 cell stock, 19t and modified.

Contact Heath at the shop or visit http://www.teammaximus.com/sos/ for more information. Space is limited so contact them right away!

Regards,
Chris Raffaelli
ROAR Region 1 Director
914 715 5620 cell
914 788 9829 fax
[email protected]

The current ROAR Region 1 ‘What’s Going On?’ Calendar can be found at:
http://my.calendars.net/region1/curblockmonth.html

For more information about ROAR, please visit:
www.roarracing.com

Download the ROAR membership application here:
http://www.roarracing.com/join/pdfs/2000app.pdf

Too early in the year for me...

Why do alot of these places never mention where the heck they are located also???? A complete address would be nice for a race like this. I finally found out this track is somewhere in or near Maine by reading the basic directions, all the way at the bottom of the page. Then by finding their regular web site and looking for it all over again. :D

Wow, a couple of clicks too much for you?

Um, yes. Why put out a web page without the tracks address on it?

Why is it not even on the details page, just directions from 95.

After visiting their regular website and looking I found the actual address of the hobby shop.

My point would be, I look at race pages everywhere and give little thought to those that aren't plan as day, for all I know it's in California.

As ROAR Region one director and judging by the turnout at some of these races, maybe you should actually think about this instead of make a remark like you did.

This is all about advertising the sport, something you don't seem to think much of.

If you put a print ad in RCCA that said "Big Race at Raffaelli RC!" How many people do you think would show up? How many people would actually search the USA to find you and then, how many people would just overlook it?

Lighthen up dude. I was kidding.

Thanks for the insults. Can you do better Wardo? If so, toss your name in the ring to be the director. So you you have an understanding, my job is not to advertise events, only to provide the sanctioning. I post these things 'because I am a nice guy'.

I just checked and found the address it about 3 seconds. If you dont like the web page, take it up with the track owner.

See ya soon,
Chris

Eh, sorry if that sounded harsh. I just think it would be a big help to have it easily listed.

I'll see you at Wolcott??? I need to sign up for Roar again as I plan to do a good bit of racing this winter. Wanted to run but have Saturday commitments that cut into RC racing a bit.

Sure no problem. I will not be able to be at Wolcott on Saturday. I will be there to help Lester on Sunday. Hope the weather holds out. See you then.

Chris

wow... my first thread here and well..... WOW! Never enough to point out, is there??

LOL

Hi Wardo, were you at the race? I didnt get to meet you (at least I dont think I did)

Back