Sold / Found R/C Sellout

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

savon

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
For sale today is gonna be both of my race M/T's, a race revo 3.3 roller, and a MGT 4.6 with a LRP .30.

Race Revo 3.3 Roller:

-Single Servo Steering conversion with ProLine Aluminum Arm
-Red Tie Rods all around (Rear has red turnbuckles as well, front does not)
-Tekin Wing Mount with Black ProLine Wing
-17mm hub upgrade
-Forward Only conversion
-Steel Spur Gear
-Shock Socks
Has a set of yellow dish wheels with bowties on them, and a brand new never mounted custom painted body.

I just put new tie rods on the front, New traxxas 17mm hubs, and a new clutch bell about a month ago.
Add your T/X, R/X, engine, throttle servo and go!
REVO1.jpg

revo2.jpg

revo3.jpg

Race MGT LRP.30:
associated light weight chassis
24mm wheel hubs
robodisc brake
pro modded fuel tank (screw in top feed to keep from running lean from rough terrain and jumps)
pro modded tranny casses ( tranny necks shaved and copper ring hold them together gives 10% more steering)
hitec hs-5625mg steering servo
factory upgrade steering sytem
beefy steering rods
hardcore rear tie rods very big and beefy yet very light
steering servo for throttle brake
foward only tranny all metal gear
ofna 053 pipe associated side mount header
battey tray modded for bigger battery
It has an LRP .30 on it, the engine needs an internal OWB and a back plate(1 of the screws stripped and i had to drill it out), add your T/X and R/X and go besides that!
MGT2.jpg

MGT3.jpg

MGT1.jpg

Both trucks will be sold as is due to the nature of this hobby, i have tried to give a good description on both trucks, but if you have any questions feel free to ask.

PRICES:
Revo Roller-$200
MGT 4.6-$300

TRADES:
crawler
scaler
gasser + cash on my end
nitro/electric truggy

I'll get some pics up tomorrow morning, If you need them sooner shoot me a pm and i can get some cellphone pic's until tomorrow lol.

Thanks,
Savon

Last edited:
Would you be interested in trading for a 2.5r Nitro Stampede by any chance? Its in great condition. Check it out here on rcnt.

No thanks, sorry. The only trades i'm interested in would be, nitro/electric truggy, scaler, crawler,gasser+cash on my end, or a nice savage basher.

Bump, haven't gotten around to take pic's yet, but I will soon. I will trade both of these nice trucks for a good basher like a savage, LST, BB t-maxx, or the other things that i have interested!

What's a BB TMaxx?

BB = Big Block (bigger engine)

Bump, added pic's to the first post, they aren't the best but they'll work until my camera charges.

Last edited:
Up, Up, and Away!

how much for just the revo wing and wing mount?

Not looking to part it out, yet.

How about my wk based scale crawler for a trade theres a pic on my profile.. its the grave digger one

And since I dont have 100 posts yet I'm not even sure I can post this... I'm prolly gonna get spanked by the admin again so sorry in advance

How about my wk based scale crawler for a trade theres a pic on my profile.. its the grave digger one

And since I dont have 100 posts yet I'm not even sure I can post this... I'm prolly gonna get spanked by the admin again so sorry in advance

It's alright, (correct me if i'm wrong) Your aloud to do trade offers, just not aloud to create threads for sale, And you've gotta pm coming your way.

Bump, I really want a Savage, or a truggy!

Night time bump.

Bump, make me an offer, all i can say is no. :thumbup:

Ok, sooo, how about $400 for both of these? or $375 if you have the cash right now, i found a crawler i want! $175 for the revo, $275 for the mgt! Maybe a little lower if you really want it! can have them shipped out tomorrow morning!

Last edited:
I just saw the crawler you want... TTT for a good guy!

Yeah, i really want it lol, or the berg wouldn't hurt either! Thanks for the bump, Cody!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back