R/C Screws

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

walleye

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I just got a r/c Screws kit for my Maxx. I've heard Good & Bad things but what do you guys think? :redbuggy:

Prepare to get screwed! JK

IMO the RC screws are a bit sloppily made, the hex heads do not have a tight fit, be very careful when tightening them.

The allens provided are junk. I would throw em away and use a quality set from Ofna or Hudy

I'm a fan of Tony's Screws. I've never heard anything too positive about RC Screws. But Tony is da man!

I used a set on my PCR Pro, AND a good set of drivers and had no problems at all with them. On the other hand I used a set of USSF screws on my maxx, with the same drivers, these are by far the crappiest screws I have ever used. Talk about a sloppy fit, metric wouldnt fit right, standard, nope, avoid these at all cost!

I too have been screwed by RCScrews. Biggest waste of money I have ever spent in RC.

I got a set and after using the first 4-5 called them up for a refund. They wouldn't give me one so I tossed them in the rash along with ever doing business with them again. SLOPPY fit..

McMaster baby......
Tony screws would be my second
R/C Screws just screw you good...but not in the good way