quitest t-maxx pipe?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aj200415

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hey guys, moving to Columbus Ohio to go to college at Devry, and I will be staying in an apartment. I dont want to pi$$ of my neighbors, so i need the quitest pipe that can go on a t-maxx. What ya think?

The Resonator pipe.

Haha just kidding.

The Trinity pipe is silent.

do the neighbors not mow or weedeat? blow leaves?

its not a harley or uncapped bigblock dragster. i say run it with what ya got and see if anyone complains first?

Lool i got a complaint. i WAS RUNNING IT and a cop came up to me and hes like ya i got a complaint for ya. Its too loud. So i went and put in the cone for it .. Its a savage x 4.6

If it's too loud you're too old. Guess that cop was too old :D +1 for Trinity.

Lool i got a complaint. i WAS RUNNING IT and a cop came up to me and hes like ya i got a complaint for ya. Its too loud. So i went and put in the cone for it .. Its a savage x 4.6

i dont know the laws where your at, never had the cops called on me over rc!

i did start my smallblock s-10 open headers in the yard and was rackin it off setting the timing and playin with the carb and the cops showed up because of a complaint from a neighbor. cop told me to keep it off the road until it was all legal, but i could make all the noise i wanted till 10:00pm thats when the noise ordenance took effect. thaught i was gonna sling a rod at 9:59.=devil LOL

Back