Quick Tip...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raT

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
Use a glove when using a pullcord engine or you will have 2 huge painful blisters like I have now haha.

Lol, I always get my fingers and hands scraped and cut up when I play with my Baja because of the pull start. Never gotten any blisters though.

ohhhhh yea. it's pretty killer. once they're almost healed you go back out to try it again and it rips right on top of the old one cause the skin is raw

I know the feeling...
2007-0331-ASBreakInFingersCloseUp.jpg

To date, one of the worst break-ins I've had. Losi Aftershock. The engine leaked like a sieve and the fuel filter seal was damaged badly causing it to suck air. The next day went much better, but the damage was already done. Required a glove the second day as it actually drew blood.

Stupid RTR'S!!!!

I keep getting burned by my pipe when I reach in for mine. After about the 5th time you hit the pipe it really starts to hurt!

I had that problem only when it was really hard to roll over; then I learned to pull it ten times flip it on its side and then let all the gas and after run, run out the exhaust tip.