Quad bikes

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ginger2013

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Is there any rc quadbikes out there all I seem to find is the toys but I was after one that you can upgrade etc and that

You could prob start off with a 1/10 monster truck and maybe buy or make a quad body for it?

^^What he said^^

DSC07115.gif

He ended up just a little too large for the 1/5 scale bikes so I think I'll get him one of those quad lids for him to cruise the lawn with.
I've forgotten his name. What was it?

Yep it was me, my wife gave him the name. He sat on my hobby shelf for years collecting dust and she always wanted to “Dust the Little Dude”
She asked me once why his hands were in “that position”, I said with a smile; that’s just what Dudes do...:D

Last edited:
Haha I was just wondering as I hadnt seen any about think that'll be the next project :)

She asked me once why his hands were in “that position”, I said with a smile; that’s just what Dudes do...:D
Lmfao!!!

Haha I was just wondering as I hadnt seen any about think that'll be the next project :)
I think I need to get a quad body for one of my Savages. Dude needs something to keep him occupied. :D

you could always try and find one of these......very hard to come by but i think its the only rc that was made as a quad. I wish i had held on to it, but i was in the middle of building a new truck and sold it. Its made by kyosho.

100_2399.jpg

it was 1/10 scale, i think they called it "Quad Rider"

Back