Proline street fighter 3.8 tires

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dshaf

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
Just received my proline belted street fighter tires today and blown away how well they perform. Quite expensive but well worth it in my opinion. Run my erevo 2.0/ kraton 6s a lot on pavement and these will save my bashing tires for the dirt. Very stable on 6s high speed runs and obviously no ballooning being belted. Like them so much I may buy another set so each truck has them

20240502_174828.jpg

20240502_174843.jpg

Looks good. Belted tires have their pros and cons however.
It's harder to do flips with belted tires but no ballooning. For speed runs, they're awesome.
I have belted on my Xmaxx and they just don't belong I think.

Looks good. Belted tires have their pros and cons however.
It's harder to do flips with belted tires but no ballooning. For speed runs, they're awesome.
I have belted on my Xmaxx and they just don't belong I think.
Makes sense. I don't jump the trucks a lot or do flips so no worries there. I tend to be pretty easy on them and most bashing I do with my son is ripping through the corn field or ball park. Bought erevo and kraton both used and have spent quite a bit of time fixing stuff every run, mostly steering components working loose on both. Try my best to bring it back in one piece every run

Those should work for you then. Good looking tires.

Back