Post your Traxxas T-Maxx pics here

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my maxx now.I just put some swampers on, so i hqve three different tire sizes.
0207081933.jpg

0207081932.jpg

hey atye what engine are you running in yours?

I've tried to post pictures of my t-maxx but I can't figure it out I would appreciate if someone could tell me how Thanks:surrender

my newly built tmaxx

here she is thought id add the maxx i just built today was a 2.5 now its a beast with the os.18tz

k never mind it didnt work ill try to get pics on here

Last edited:
Put them on photobucket. Is the easiest way. then hit the replay button and there will be a photo looking thing on top of the section you type in. Its a yellow square button with a mountian in it. It will need a URL, so you take the direct one from photobucket and put it in where it askes. Hopes this helps.

Put them on photobucket. Is the easiest way. then hit the replay button and there will be a photo looking thing on top of the section you type in. Its a yellow square button with a mountian in it. It will need a URL, so you take the direct one from photobucket and put it in where it askes. Hopes this helps.

I still don't know how i have all my pics in my documents but what do i do from there and i tried and didn't do it please start from the my documents to the end:surrender

I still don't know how i have all my pics in my documents but what do i do from there and i tried and didn't do it please start from the my documents to the end:surrender

1. make an account at a web site such as http://www.photobucket.com
2.Click on my album
3.You will see 3 empty bars with a BROWSE button beside them.
4.Click on the browse button and select the picture that you wan't
5.continue to do this to all 3 (If you wan't to upload that many pictures)
6.Click the blue UPLOAD button.
7.You will now see your picture in your photo bucket album. Go to it and select and copy the IMG CODE. It will look something like this: http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u120/YOURACCOUNTNAMEHERE/000_0280.jpg[/IMG)
8.Come back to RCNT and paste the IMG code that you just copied to the reply that you are making and then you are done!

Last edited:
A few more of my 3.3 T-Maxx. Still haven't got everything installed, I have too many projects going.

l_9c910afb283e60f1f919d6bcaf6d9634.png

l_7e2c0dd0f2b6f57f080f4b9c307de64e.png

not to be rude where did you get the muffler from and how much did it cost?

not to be rude where did you get the muffler from and how much did it cost?

Came with the truck. I bought with a ton of stuff at a good price. Almost every part on the thing is integy (I know, I know), the pipe is an integy dual pipe. It's a good pipe, really nice low end on the 3.3, but it is very loud. Aside from that no real complaints. Make sure you have a good rear bumper and the wheelie bar also helps, wouldn't want to hit something dead on in the back and break the header or pipe. I would say there are better pipes out there than this, its really just a basher pipe, I run my truck slightly rich anyway so I don't notice any major top end gains, just grunt off the line for the big wheels and gearing.

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXMUB9&P=ML

you guys need to make some skid plates your stuff is top notch though

here you go my tmaxx 3.3 with all kinds of up-grades. (to much to rember)
camra1051.gif

camra1049.jpg

revomaxx, that's a beautiful truck. I never thought I say this but the wing looks great on there. The rice burners around here with a stock hona civic, a type r sticker, and a 12 foot triple stack wing across the back deck really put a bad taste in my mouth for wings, but I really like them on the race trucks and the one you have fits the truck perfectly.

IM000308.jpg

Our set up is about the same..I have the same IMEX swamp dawgs,on mine now. Sick wing.T maxx built up right are awsome,I would take mine over any M/T. Maybe a fifth scale :)

revomaxx, that's a beautiful truck. I never thought I say this but the wing looks great on there. The rice burners around here with a stock hona civic, a type r sticker, and a 12 foot triple stack wing across the back deck really put a bad taste in my mouth for wings, but I really like them on the race trucks and the one you have fits the truck perfectly.

thanks a lot not a lot of peolpe have seen my truck so i dont get much feed back about it.

Back