Post your last purchase

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyones interested, I went we the Torch and am super satisfied. They really stepped it up with this one in my opinion, and the browser works way better than my last Blackberry's did.

Cool.

Glad it worked out for you and that weren't stuck with a phone you didn't like.

Vanquish Chubs and Knuckles for the XR10.

I picked it up this morning, 2006 Honda Rancher 350 ES 4x4, only has 172 hours on it.

Rancher350.gif

350Rancher.gif

Honda350Rancher.gif

Scored a new set of Oakley sunglasses today. Ahh it is nice to work at a dealer and get them for cost. :)

Congrats on the quad smaxxin. And admit it Wrench, you pocketed them! lol jk.

Great looking quad. I wish I had a place to run one around me without someone getting butt hurt. Too many snooty people and their vineyards with barbed wire fencing. LOL

Sold my Merv and some other items and picked up a Savage Flux HP for my son so we can go bashing together. Time for him to step up to the big leagues. The RC he has been using is a Rusty XL5.

Secretly, for yourself Rob....lol

LMAO

That's the same thing my wife said.

new to the forum, recently picked up a hpi cup racer and a rx to bind to my mx-sport. also a replacement front bulkhead for my slash 2wd that i had to replace inbetween the 2nd qualifier and the a-main:rolleyes:. but thats the fun of it:thumbup1:

Not sure if its the fun of it anymore but its definatly a must to keep the fun part alive lol.

Forgot I bought a motor and clutch rebuild kit for my slash 4x4. Also just ordered ceramic bearings for my crawler.

Well bought a bunc of stuff for my monster truck from rc4wd.com awesome :)

Congrats on the quad smaxxin. And admit it Wrench, you pocketed them! lol jk.

I wish.lol Even at cost there not cheep.But I am.lol J/K I don't skimp on sunnies. My eyes deserve the best since I live in FLA.

So I got a bag of parts. 2 sets 4 total mini Erevo Traxxas response tires and white dish rims.a new white wing.And second servo to do a twin servo mod.A new 2.4 Link recv. for it as well. A 6 in Y servo splitter and a parts bag to mount and make the second servo work.

Vanquish lockouts for the XR10.

A fuel pump for my truck and some 6" exhaust for a single stack I'm putting in it.

Tony's Screws screw kit for Savage Flux HP. I can't believe they are still using phillips head screws.

Tony's Screws screw kit for Savage Flux HP. I can't believe they are still using phillips head screws.

They do? Thats crazy and annoying.

A couple Ti links from lunsford.

This is my last purchase. An ERBE from a local along with a box of parts.

IMG00013a.gif

Last edited:
Back