Post pictures of your stadium trucks!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chelseafc385

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I havnt seen any picture threads on stadium trucks, so i thought i would start one!

Here is my XTM X-cellerator (electric). I got it a few weeks ago but i havnt been able to drive it for a while, since the Esc is broke. Theres no point in me buying a new one for it yet, because I'm about to go brushless and the stock Esc wont be able to take the power. As soon as i sell my TT01 i will be able to buy the brushless motor and Esc.

Here are some pictures, i took these pictures the day after i got it.

003-1.gif

001.gif

002-1.gif

Anyway thats enough about mine, get posting!

Here is a dumbass idea I had with my Jato 3.3 about a year back.....
jato2.jpg

jato1.jpg

LOL how did that work for ya?

It did ok. I flipped over half way through so part of the video was crooked when it knocked the camera off kilter on its hi-tech mounts.....lol.

Glad to see someone wants to see something other than MT's and crawlers. Buggies and ST's don't get as much love as they used to it seems.

Here's my GT2. bought this very clean second hand rig strictly to race. I got a couple Futaba Digi's doing the mechanics and of course a nice legal .12 engine for racing (RB of course :) ) I also have a fresh set of rear shoes on the way for this season as well as fresh colors to match my buggy.

20090320_1569.gif

20090320_1568.gif

I'll post a few of my old RC10GT2's that my brother now owns.

This is a RTR RC10GT2 with a Dynamite Platinum .12 Engine and MS Filter. Also has New Era Models front bumper and rear wheelie bar.

P1020777.jpg

P1020785.jpg

P1020786.jpg

Here you can see the starter box I've put a lot of work into. Powdercoated the top deck red, added charging jacks on the side. On the front you can see my custom battery level and charge level indicator led lights that I made. I decided to make it look stock and added the DuraTrax logo below the led lights. Topped it off with a spare set of T-Maxx engine mount screws. I've had a few complements on this one already.

P1020794.jpg

P1020796.jpg

P1020815.jpg

This is a Factory Team RC10GT2 with an OS .18 CV-RX engine installed. Don't mind the bald tires, we have about 12-14 sets of new tires, these are just the ones he ran during break in and earlier before snapping these pictures he was pulling some insane wheelies. Also has new era models front bumper installed. Sorry I didn't get any under the hood on this one.

P1020784.jpg

P1020811.jpg

My dads HPI MT2 with OS .18 CV-RX - I guess you could consider it a stadium truck.

P1020782.jpg

And for good measure, my CORR Traxxas Slash. :banana-mario:

P1020817.jpg

Here is my RC10GT

Last edited:
Lesson, that is one nice stadium truck. How durable is the GT2?

Marauder, thats a nice collection you got there, seems like your whole family is into RCs!

Motogod, did you paint that shell? it looks awesome anyway!

I have no idea chelsea. I've never even driven a stadium truck before. Not even this one. It's basically brand new to me. I just got done cutting out and mounting the Crowd Pleazer 2.0 body for it.

I have no idea chelsea. I've never even driven a stadium truck before. Not even this one. It's basically brand new to me. I just got done cutting out and mounting the Crowd Pleazer 2.0 body for it.

Will you be using it any time soon?

oh and by the way, you dont have to call me chelsea. My name is Scott :D

Ok Scott I'll be racing it a handful of times this summer.

Make sure you post a vid, i wanna see that thing go!

I have a RC10T4 with a Mamba Max brushless set up and it is fairly durable. Not like a Savage though....I know, Hello apple meet orange. It was not as tough as I thought it would be....how about that.

I didn't paint that shell, but the guy I got it from did. He seems to do pretty OK when it comes to painting ;-)

I agree with Lessen... not enough love for the two wheel drive ST's..... here are the couple I own.

Picture003.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture001.jpg

100_2541.jpg

Nice rigs Tom. I bet that T4 gets it in the street... I didn't even think to post my RC18T, of course it's still clear too. :)

Nice rigs Godale03

2 brand new Slash's? lucky!

Nice rigs Tom. I bet that T4 gets it in the street... I didn't even think to post my RC18T, of course it's still clear too. :)

Thanks man... she scoots for sure. Although that picture was taken when it was new. It has been raced for two season offroad and has a few battle scars now. I cleaned her up this winter including a new "Jr" inspired paint scheme. I try to keep a set of road tires just for speed runs in the driveway.

The 18t is a lightning bolt as well. It has a Teken 5400 BL in it and it is almost not controlable at speed. Fun to drive though!

Nice rigs Godale03

2 brand new Slash's? lucky!

Well actually one is my stepson's. It was pretty cool having two brand new Slashes though. I tore mine down this winter and upgraded most of the stock plastic with RPM replacements. I also swaped out the stock turnbuckles and hingepins with Ti from Lundsford.

Here is my HPI MT2 18SS....just got it off the Flea....good deal on it...little sucker flies as it is but I think I am going to put my OS .18TM on it. Just needs that extra punch off the line. One thing I really like about it is three body clips and both servos, battery and receiver is off the truck and the whole thing is open for cleaning. Great idea HPI.
IMG_1335.jpg

IMG_1337.jpg

IMG_1338.jpg

Last edited:
slayer.gif

Figured I'd hit it with some NitroClean and repost

slayer4.gif

slayer5.gif

slayer2.gif

This one is so you can see the damage from the power, truck flipped over backwards on asphault when it hit 2nd gear
slayer3.gif

Back