Post pics of your touring car

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
heres my rs4 3 evo ... love the vette ross hows she doin on the track? have u racer er lately?

66bd640f.gif

a538d539.gif

Fusion 235

Here is a picture of my homemade car.
91307272.gif

Fusion 235

Here is another picture with the body on.
91307181.gif

DAMN Nitrohead, you make me wish I didn't sell my fusion. Nice work done on the car. Looks like an RBc5, correct?

Thanks , Diver6127. Yes that is an RB C-5 onroad motor. I also stretched the chassis it is 235mm size . I have wolfpack radicials adapters on there so I can use Serpent tires, that is why the tires appear wider than normal. With the Serpent tires I have maxiumn traction.

Last edited:
suggestion

kwong2001 said:
BAH, brings a tear to my eye seeing my old ntc3 lol. I can see you did a bunch of stuff to it, changed the fuel lines, installed the aluminum shock caps, v2 rear end, relocated the failsafe, new foam tires, new springs, possibly a new air filter. Minor stuff done and it looks almost totally different. How's the car working out for ya?

========================================================

Anyhoo, here's mine...it's a work in progress big block RS4 2

DSCN1164.JPG
Very nice but just by looking at the picture I would say it's going to have push issues . Is that a 21?

It's an XTM 24.7...so just a little bigger than a .21 size engine.

Here is my new little project i picked up a couple of weeks ago

Picture_003.jpg

Picture_004.jpg

HPI RS4 2 used that I'm going to totally disassemble and completely go through with all new everything any suggestions or comments would be appreciated.

heres my rs4 3 ss its no where near done yet though. sorry the pic is kinda crappy, when i was at the shore, i accidently changed some setting and that messed it up, then it got messed up more (i think) when the settings reset when i left the batteries out. :(

Last edited:
itsmesag1 said:
...any suggestions or comments would be appreciated.
Balloon the receiver. It's out there and even with the cover, you still ahve a chance of splashing some fuel on it.

Diver6127 said:
Balloon the receiver. It's out there and even with the cover, you still ahve a chance of splashing some fuel on it.
Thanks Diver didnt even occure to me, any other suggestions would be appreciated.

I've seen someone splash their receiver on an RS4-2. Shorted it out in no time. Pretty bad since it was during a race. Took out the car in the B-main.

here is a pic of my NTC3. it has a mugen motor , jr servos , silicone covered foam tires and a few more hop ups. i run it on a clay oval track in Lake City, TN. hope ya enjoy the pic.

Nick

Attachments

• late 5.jpg
    late 5.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 91
VIPER!!!!!!! Vipers are waaaaaaay better...

not a chance for 30,000 cheaper the Z06 comes witht he same horsepower and torque, better aryodinamics, and looks way cooler i would much rather have the Z06

CorradoPsi said:
i bet sl0eg1n is dying for xray to come out with a 1/10 nitro sedan. i know id buy one if they did.

until then, here is my FT NTC3 with sirio .15 TUP AF
FT-NTC30006.jpg

FT-NTC30004.jpg

How does the Sirio .15 run? Mine ran really great after I switched to a Nova slide carb..

Mark

Back