Post Pics of your On-Road!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
really? what model RS4 do you have? I had to trim (more like shave) a part off the rear diff to make room for the roto start but that was it. granted my mesh is no where near what it should be. I strip a lot of spur gears.

i didnt use the rotostart. so i had to remove the whole mounting hole that is adjacent to it so now my diff is only secured to the cf top plate by one screw but its more than enough looking at the stifness of the carbon fiber tray,actually its still at least twice as stiff as the plastic thing was before, .. but considering the amount i shaved now my mesh is perfect and i still have 1 mm or so to close the engine inboard. I'm just woried that the smaller 45t and 41t spurs will have a significant smaller diameter that would make my mesh go bad

i didnt use the rotostart. so i had to remove the whole mounting hole that is adjacent to it so now my diff is only secured to the cf top plate by one screw but its more than enough looking at the stifness of the carbon fiber tray,actually its still at least twice as stiff as the plastic thing was before, .. but considering the amount i shaved now my mesh is perfect and i still have 1 mm or so to close the engine inboard. I'm just woried that the smaller 45t and 41t spurs will have a significant smaller diameter that would make my mesh go bad

i didnt remove as much as you from the brace and diff area and run the bigger cb with smaller sg'. my pullstart rubs against the diff and graphite brace but its been that way for years with no issues.;)

Never got to post a new picture of my TC4 :D.

DSC_0576.jpg

DSC_0616.jpg

any guts to that thing? lol

Nope, lol. Still need to buy a Speed Passions Drift Master, speed servo, some extra shimmings, an NiMH S-B-S pack.

Well heres my Xray T1...27t, some aluminum upgrades, futaba radio/reciever, new xl5.
had a E10 for a while too but it was too slow and i didnt want to upgrade it since it was ALL plastic!! lol.
001-34.jpg

005-8.jpg

my upgraded RS4

all in purple , took 6months in all, and alot of money but was worth it .

Attachments

• P011208_12.41_[01].jpg
    P011208_12.41_[01].jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 265
  • P011208_12.41.jpg
    P011208_12.41.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 250
Well since I'm posting pictures of my drifters, I might as well post it here too!

When I completed it:
DSC_0253.jpg

DSC_0254.jpg

DSC_0263.jpg

DSC_0274.jpg

Here's my first real attempt at doing a couple of bodies.

A Lotus for RCGT using a JRX-S with Novak 17.5 BL/GTB.

IMG_0135sm.jpg

And a 911 Turbo body for my NTC3 with SH .12 Pro Turbo

IMG_0139sm.jpg

all in purple , took 6months in all, and alot of money but was worth it .

holy crap... i want to eventually get there.. i think i have maybe 7 things metal? lol. freaking tax return needs to come NOW!

Man, that thing looks familiar? Looks like you got her set up. How's it running for you?

Ill get it running tomorrow and yes it should be very familiiar to you charlie. ill get more pictues and hopefully a video tomorrow.:D

Nice, clean ride! I wish I could find a place to run a nitro on-road.

DSC00165.jpg
might look stock but it is not .21 Novarossi This car is sick

Back