Post a picture of your HPI Savage!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks EH23

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

On road Savage update pic, and my bashing Savage is in pcs now....reason? engine died right before hitting a jump...poor little bugger...
picture.php

New look

That looks fast!....nimble?, what have you got for shocks/springs?

After I changed the diff/pinions, I thought I should rebuild the shocks, turns out 2 had stripped upper spring retainers...so now I'm running on 4, also that's a ofna 086 pipe combo.

I'd take a group shot but the other savages are in the C-CAN I rented for my furniture...I'm renovating my house:angry:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    224.2 KB · Views: 321
Last edited:
The pic is grainy cause I can't find my digital camera, it's somewhere in the steel container (C-CAN)

That looks fast!....nimble?, what have you got for shocks/springs?

After I changed the diff/pinions, I thought I should rebuild the shocks, turns out 2 had stripped upper spring retainers...so now I'm running on 4, also that's a ofna 086 pipe combo.

I'd take a group shot but the other savages are in the C-CAN I rented for my furniture...I'm renovating my house:angry:
Crap sorry to hear for the upper spring retainers, that sucks...hows that ofna pipe treating you??
And Bah its not the fastest savage but fast enough for me, Has a lot of torque and handles awesome in long stretch as well as in tight corners, slaloms and stuff...and as for the shocks...lol I call it the ziptie problemfixer...
picture.php

U can see the zipties holdin on from the a-arms to the shock tower. stock shocks with medium-firm springs I got off ebay awhile ago. 4 for the rear and 2 in front...With enough resistance and just enough travel...keeps the ride nice and low and easy to handle those little nasty corners coming out of a long stretch...I love that Savage. Not the greatest Savage out there but good enough for me :)

And psst btw...nice Savage! :dancingpoop:

Van Halen tribute Savage SS

Rocking the beaches of the Outer Banks

Attachments

• 532316_487190124629229_1151815889_n.jpg
    532316_487190124629229_1151815889_n.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 336
Savage X / Bronco

Freshly painted Ford Bronco body on my Savage X 4.6.

Attachments

• photo-4.jpg
    photo-4.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 324
My Savage SS 25 with unprinted Baha bug body... Still coming up with a paint scheme.
image.jpg

My x ss

image.jpg here's my savage. Just bought it used. 5.9 is out as I had to replace shattered conrod. All good now. Was told its an x ss. No idea what year etc but I'll turn it into something good! Body shell on the way as well as motor saver filter. Lowered it down by removing the spacers and that's it for now

Add to that 3 racing alloy tank protector, fml engine plate and alloy body posts, it's started....

Last edited:
It's a start!

:DI'm a long way from done but here's one for the wall.:D
Right now I'm in the mock up phase.
I plan on ordering some more anodized blue items.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 387
Last edited:
:DI'm a long way from done but here's one for the wall.:D
Right now I'm in the mock up phase.
I plan on ordering some more anodized blue items.

Man that's hectic!

---------- Post added at 5:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 5:23 PM ----------

20130906_081707_zps23d9f213.jpg
i used to think my Revo was big!

Looks good! I like that u painted engine. I took one look at that and cut it off.... I'm not a good painter!

20130913_1710351_zps63361362.jpg
[/IMG]

some say he approves of the savage....

---------- Post added at 2:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 2:24 AM ----------

20130913_1710191_zps36cdcec0.jpg
meshed widscreen front and rear. waiting on mounts

Back