Pictures Of Cars and Motorcycles That Make You Smile

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Grandpa's car! exept his is finished... (no, seriously, he drives this same car)

corp_0702_02_z+1963_corvette_z06_LS7_engine_build+side.jpg

Last edited:
Just checking since I noticed the rear window bar. That's the coolest Vette ever. Not the convertible, but only the split window coupe.

My step-brother had a '73 El Camino on a 4X4 chassis.

Was it awesome!?!?!? I have always been a sucker for the gremlins, sadly you don't see them very much anymore, but i always thought they were cool cars....

Almost bought a fiero the other day, 400$ all it needs is clutch, v6 in the back 2wheel drive, still debating on it not a bad price for the type of car, it would kick side ways power shifting with two almost flat tires those are cool cars...

Fiero in snow....no good....

I wouldn't call it awesome, but I had some good times in my Gremlin. Your right though, you just don't see them anymore. Back when I had mine I knew a guy that had one that was tubbed with a 454 in it, that one was awesome!

Funny, back when some may have thought the gremlins were the "dorky" cars, where today they would be back in stile because all these fiesta's and geo metro's are always front wheel drive nearly made from plastic haha, i am correct that the gremlin is rear wheel drive right?? A junk yard in my area has one in the antique section been there for years just have not taken a look at it because i already know they want an arm and a leg for it...

Resurrecting with the Aventador Jota.

Aventador-Jota.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

Lambo-AventadorJ.jpg

My baby makes me happy, 94 toyota supra N-A. I think i would be more happier if she was boosted but hey I'm just glad i own my dream car.
supra004.jpg

ridoxsupra.jpg

My dream RACE car would be this.... the ridox supra... ultimate performer n the track.. just awesome..

Supra is always a WIN no matter what.

I want Toyota to come out with a new Supra. It's midlife crisis time and I really don't want to have to get a 370Z. LOL

Back