Pictures Of Cars and Motorcycles That Make You Smile

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2013 Lamborghini Veneno. The word is "Intense"!

2013-New-Lamborghini-Veneno.jpg

Very awesome looking for sure. I'd drive it. :D

It also seats just 1. I agree with Woodie, it's AWESOME.

To me its kind of a cheep looking design, almost like a kit for a fierro instead lol. Wheels are ugly....not saying I wouldnt drive it though.

Looks like a really expensive speed bump.

null_zps28e4c329.jpg

Last edited:
At least it doesn't have a coffee-can sized muffler outlet and makes more sound than power....

I don't like it. Honestly, Lambo doesn't have a great track record for making good looking cars. The Reventon was the first good looking car they'd made since the Countach. The Aventador looks even better, but everything they've made since is pretty awful.

Alpine, can I switch cars for the last nine?
red_greep.jpg

Sure, you can have this one:

yugo_by_sumar4e.jpg

Gotta love a slammed Yugo. =devil

Your Yugo looks good parked in front of your house.
As for that Lambo, I'm not quite sure if it's a real full scale car or Logitec's newest gaming mouse. :D

Idk where my post went, but yea, I'll happily take that chance. I'd usually say we could do the race for titles, but I think I'd rather go for $500 against that. The cash is worth more. :)

Meh, I just figured a mod was a POS Lamborghini fan. Douches. :)

Actually that was a picture of the Yugo parked in your reserved parking space, Rolex. It's a perfect car for you. They just need to be waxed and you have to push them if you want them to go somewhere....

I don't know why I love this car, but I do
'71 Nissan Skyline GT-R
qagana4e.jpg

Sent from my Pipboy-3000

Back