Pentagon Plane Crash???

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
StrechM said:
It's directed at RAMTech-RC, you should be ashamed of yourself for posting this poop.
And, it IS poop. I got the same thing with still photos, emailed to me barely a month after 9/11.
It wouldn't surprise me if the same repulsive people that arranged the attacks on that day started this bull to make us suspect our own government.
I also remember the bogus bs going around many years ago that the CIA killed JFK.
They couldn't do this BS with the twin towers since the first one was caught on home video, and the second one was caught with every camera in NYC.

so why did the towers collapse from bottom to top? i thought the "planes" hit near the top of each tower. I'm sure the impact was great, but not enough to cause terminal damage at or below ground level.

see- theres just too much b.s. with the whole story. I've seen first hand way too many glitches with the original stories told and even more evidence that would back the conspiracy theories to ever trust any member of the US government.
Bush is a pretty dirty cocksucker and i wouldn't put anything past him.
did you know that he can declare a state of emergency which would cancell the 04 elections? with the latest "rumors" of another attack coming soon- would you be surprised to see this happen? and if it does- how will it make you feel? suspicious? probably not. after all- he wouldn't be president if he were dishonest...yeah right. lol

of course we could argue to no end about all of this... :deadhorse

Rolex said:
They couldn't do this BS with the twin towers since the first one was caught on home video, and the second one was caught with every camera in NYC.
flash did you not read this post or what?

so far no one on this site has had the lack of brains or decency to question the towwers. congradulations your the first.

and whats this jibberish about postponing the election? so what if he does? hes ahead in the polls right now anyway. if he doesn't wanna strike while the iron is hot thats means there is probably a good reason.

I have to agree that the whole story is bull. The posters that made mention of the fact that the News Media would be all over this story if it even had a glimmer of truth is 100% on the mark. The news media especially likes to make our current president look bad every chance they get.

Is that a Black helicopter I hear....
blkhelo1.gif

Last edited:
The towers collapsed from the bottom up? Really? I was watching it occur, and was fairly certain that in both cases the air liners hit somewhere in the top 1/3 of each tower. The resulting fire weakened the structure holding up the top 1/3 of the building to the point where that portion basically collapsed on through the building down to take out the entire building.

Of course, I could have been watching some make believe event that never really occurred. I mean afterall this is one huge elaborate conspiracy. The twin towers are actually still standing. They are just behind some huge technological break through called a cloaking device. It was given to us by aliens from Area 51. The only reason the media isn't commenting is because the evil George W Bush and his minions of death used some kind of brain zapping device borrowed from the Men in Black.

Those of you who still think that this event actually occurred must tune your TVs to channel 300 to get your brain reprogrammed.

On a more serious note, I find it very hard to believe that anyone has the audacity to sit there and think that this kind of thing would go down and have everyone so completely snowed that not a single government agency has come forth and said you know what...we did it. Something of this magnitude would have required millions of people to support it and make it happen and then successfully cover it up without giving away any iota of information that would point to any one or more culprits.

While I find this thread amusing...it is also starting to border on disrespect and ignorance. Since I am a US Government employee and charged with the defense of both this great nation and the freedoms that our people are priveleged to enjoy, I am going to try and keep my cool. BUT this kind of crap is what makes the military men and women around the world wonder why we are willing to lay down our lives for a nation when there are people that concoct this kind of crap and allow it to hold any favor with anyone.

Enjoy your freedoms. Say what you want where you want and be greatful that you can. BUT the next time you think that the government is doing something evil, take a look at IRAQ and the regime that we just removed and wonder what you might have said while living there...

flash said:
so why did the towers collapse from bottom to top? i thought the "planes" hit near the top of each tower. I'm sure the impact was great, but not enough to cause terminal damage at or below ground level.

Didn't you EVER see any video of them collapsing? It wasn't the impact that destroyed them, they actually were designed to withstand a hit from a 727, the largest airliner around in 1970 when they were built. Both towers took the impact the way they were designed to, even though the hijacked planes were larger, and flying faster than what a 727 would be doing.
The intense heat from the burning jet fuel weakened the steel supporting the truss floors. When the first one collapsed down onto the next floor, the next set of trusses couldn't take the weight or the impact, and tore lose, taking that floor down to the next one. Floor after floor till they were all on the ground.

i remember watching the whole thing on tv when it happened. the first question i had was "how could that building colapse from the bottom to the top?", and then the second fell the same way. its just weird how they went down. the fuel theory doesn't hold up. there was no fuel at ground level to weaken any of the structure there, so why is it that the first through tenth floors crumbled first?

btw i have served my time in the military and have seen way too many things while there to ever be completely satisfied with what i see and hear in the news. this is in fact the only reason i am no longer serving.

Reality is so much clearer with the TV sitting right side up. Mine was on it's side and was was left puzzled for months wondering how they could defy gravity and collapse sideways.

StretchM, I thought it was funny, and would be enjoyed by people on this site, since most on this site are above average in intelligence. Sorry its not for you.

flash said:
the fuel theory doesn't hold up. there was no fuel at ground level to weaken any of the structure there, so why is it that the first through tenth floors crumbled first?

Where did you get this idea from? No one, EVER, has said that the ground floors crumbled first. Either you failed to read my post right above yours, or your TV was upside down when you saw the video.
There's also a one hour documentary titled, "Why the towers collapsed" and in it, the architect and structural engineer explain truss floors, and it includes a computer animation of the collapse. The buildings were fireproof, but NO structure can withstand that amount of heat. And, yes, they both suffered the identical failure.
One more thing. If the ground floors had collapsed first, it's extremely unlikely that it would have gone straight down, but instead would have tilted and fallen 1/4 mile into the city or the river.

This reminds me of something that someone posted on another forum. Some guy posted a topic called "American Beheading Staged?" and a link here saying Americans staged the beheading of Nick Berg. His main point is that Nick was sitting in one of those white plastic chairs (the kind everyone has on their porch) and that the same chair was at Abu Ghraib. He mentions other points and they're just weak. It was kinda funny.... I Googled "Iraqi chair" and some other crap for like 30 minutes and found this pic of some middle eastern people sitting in "that same chair!" I think too often people want to believe something and allow themselves to believe anything.

HumboldtBlazer said:
The flag blowing in the "wind" on the moon sold me! Also the retouched photos of 30 years later by Nasa to take out "mistakes" With Richard Nixon as president, us overpowered in the cold war, and being beaten in the space race by the Ruskies, my question is: Is it that hard to believe they lied? I mean we had Hollywood and they had technology LMAO!
Did you ever notice that the "blowing flag" has a rod in the top of it? They put a rod in the top and this rod was supposed to telescope out to hold the flag. Supposedly they couldn't get the rod to fully extend and it makes the flag look wrinkled. I'm just glad there isn't a white plastic chair in one of those moon pics. Seriously, you don't think anyone has been on the moon?

msly said:
Is that a Black helicopter I hear....
blkhelo1.gif
xray.jpg

HAHA.

Last edited:
Dude, that last pic looks exactly like a black Apache helicopter thats uipside down with the rotors folded up, uh down, and it's painted white.

flash, where did you get this collapse from the ground up crap? These were huge buildings, 250 feet wide at the base and 1/4 mile high. Collapsing them from the bottom would require thousands of pounds of properly placed explosives, that hundreds of people would have seen attached to key beams and pillars. Plus the ground level explosions would have been seen and videoed by the hundreds of people around the bases of the towers. Was it a coincidence that jets loaded with fuel for a cross country flight just slammed into the top halves of the buildins? And what about the videos looking into the buildings? They look like a charcoal fire inside, glowing bright red over 20 stories. Don't you think that much heat would affect the steel of the building? Yours is the single stupidest "theory" I have ever heard. It makes the "cloaked cruise missile" guy sound rational.

Error401 said:
Dude, that last pic looks exactly like a black Apache helicopter thats uipside down with the rotors folded up, uh down, and it's painted white.

This site is pretty funny. It's the first result from a 'black helicopter' Google search. According to the site, black helicopters aren't helicopters, they're "lifeforms -- created by New World Order (NWO) agencies via nanobiotechnology." They have a life cycle that starts at the microscope level and eventually mature into full size helicopters. What's sad is I'm not sure if the site is a joke or not because there really are people out there that believe this kind of stuff.

Here's an "artist rendition of a MBH traveling in blood stream."
mbh.jpg

So what's the best way to protect yourself from these mini black helicopters?
bhswatter.jpg

(Not for use against fully mature BHs.)

I love this stuff.

LMAO, I guess the one in Sly's second pic is about ready to hatch (via a good hard squeeze).

Ever seen the FlyPower site?

No BS fly powered airplanes.

I head these things are uber dangerous arround tall and/or odd shaped buildings. And they work from the ground floor up.

scottm said:
Yours is the single stupidest "theory" I have ever heard. It makes the "cloaked cruise missile" guy sound rational.

I guess you could say flash is lending creedance to the other guy thru sheer stupidity. Anything less stupid sounds perfectly plausable.

Here's an "artist rendition of a MBH traveling in blood stream."
mbh.jpg

Hmmm, silly question here, but what happens when those microscopic little rotor blades hit a red or white blood cell?
And....what's between the blood cells, good air to fly in?

ya know- i guess everyone has there own opinions of what happened and its all political, but to use the term "stupid" when talking about someone elses ideas is just childish. its these people who are too closed minded to ever come up with any sort of idea worth a poop. look up the word paradigm sometime. within the definition you will find that this is what most people live by. i do not for i am not weak minded like most of you seem to be (scottm, rolex, ect.).

while I'm sure you are some really cool guys to hang out with- you need to learn that your opinions are just that and everyone has their own. i have never insulted any of you even though i dont agree with what you have to say at times, and feel that you are overstepping your boundries by doing so to me. I'm all for having fun and talking about different things with you, but if all you want to hear is people agreeing with you then get some followers and start your own church. until then- lighten up!

Last edited:
flash said:
i remember watching the whole thing on tv when it happened. the first question i had was "how could that building colapse from the bottom to the top?", and then the second fell the same way. its just weird how they went down. the fuel theory doesn't hold up. there was no fuel at ground level to weaken any of the structure there, so why is it that the first through tenth floors crumbled first?

btw i have served my time in the military and have seen way too many things while there to ever be completely satisfied with what i see and hear in the news. this is in fact the only reason i am no longer serving.

Not to insult you but you weren't in demo that's for sure. Fact is, those massive structures that once stood in my back yard were attacked once before, if your old enough to remember. The first time was from a massive explosion at the base of one of the towers that the terrorists actually thought would take down that tower and knock it into the other. Well planned idea except for one major problem...the base is just too damn strong. Think about how much weight that thing kept up, even without 10k people in it. Now, 20+ floors from the top, not as strong. You cause one or two floors to collaps at once buy heating up the steel enough to cause it to bend and then give, you then have a 20+ story hammer coming down on the rest of the tower. Now, I'm not sure what the hell you were watching but that is what happened, they crumbled down from the top. The building was designed to collapse within itself in the event they ever need to demolish it or, god forbid, some butthead trys to blow them the fiddlesticks up. Just imagine if those towers fell sideways. Now, as for your "opinion" being stupid, it kinda is when your "opinion" goes against known facts like did the tower collapse at the top or the bottom?

Flash, what YOU are stating is an opinion. The rest of us have our facts straight. They did NOT collapse from the bottom. If you can find just ONE photo or ONE video clip, or just ONE article that says that, then post it here.
I'm a lifelong New Yorker, and I watched those towers being built. I ate in the restaurant 'Windows on the World' on the top floor of one tower, stood on the roof of the other when it wasn't windy, and stood on the lookout floor 6 or 7 times, so trust me, everything that happened there, from the construction to their demise, I have facts on.

Back