Pentagon Plane Crash???

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jon2 said:
That is pretty wierd how the hole is so small but the Plane that supposedly hit it was a 747. I don't agree with it at all. Go figure.

I believe it was a 757, which would be dwarfed by the 747. I also do not think it actually hit the pentagon or at least not a direct hit. Most of the damage was from fire and debris.

Yeah I really don't know on both accounts either Sky and that was my point. Anything is believable if presented in the right way, well almost. I was not there (on the moon or in Washington), but I still question things. Believe it or not though there is more proof that those things did happen than the conspiracy theories that try to pick them apart but I guess we will never know..........

Agreed, Blazer.

Buncrana said:
Yeah, dropping the WTC to the ground didn't quite do it for everyone. It was the Pentagon that was the deciding factor for many. /sarcasm

i didnt say it was the deciding factor, but you can't deny it added fuel to the fire

werks21 said:
i didnt say it was the deciding factor, but you can't deny it added fuel to the fire

Maybe for some but for me, it was more like the dressing on the side of the main course. Thats probably because I got to see the towers almost everyday when I worked.

Nice find robriguez. The uncertainty around 9-9:30 between the various agencys about what is happening both encorages the conspiracy poop and refutes it. If the crash into the pentagon was a deliberate government conspiracy, they would have had cover story in place so every radar station had an explanation for what they were seeing. Plus they would have made sure there were no F-16s nearby on a training mission. So lets say the same thing happens today. The various agencys and air forces will be much more ready. F16's would probably be on intercept routes within 5-10 minutes. Then what? Shoot them down? What if a plane crashes on a college or a full baseball stadium? 3000 people could be killed just as easily as the twin towers. The confusion of 9-11 may seem like incompetence, but even being fully prepared wont guarentee a better outcome.

Here is a site that discusses and debunks the various conspiracy theories of 9-11.
http://ourworld.cs.com/mikegriffith1/refute.htm

I could care less about the spools of wire but here are a few factors I thought were weird.

1. People keep saying the plane hit it going so fast and at a "lwn dart" dive and not a slow bad landing.......well.....for one the video shows the plane coming directly into it a more of a straight angle then a dive. Also people are saying the plane hit and dsentigrated on contact...then why the walls with exit holes?

2. The video of the plane - When it shows the first second of film...look how small the jet is and how high it is off the ground. I dont see anything resembling the 747 and dont see how a 747 could fly that fast that load and not cause some serios damage to anything other than just the building.......no lawnmarks, no crazy wind speeds over traffic, I've actually seen on mith busters where a cab was tippe djust by the jet engine now a plane passing over an interstate at 400+ mph with nothign said would be kinda weird.

I dunno......I personally think its a small personal jet instead of a large airline air craft

I back our president 110% wether i agree with him or not but I'm not gonna sit here and say I dont believe it, because the goverment said this......I'll admit we ahvea great country but they arent the most truthfull

According to various theories, the us government staged the 9-11 attacks to justify war against muslims and feed the military-industrial complex. Several sites I saw this morning claim there were no muslims on the planes. I suppose our government staged the attack on the russian school? Read this and tell me muslim terrorists dont exist.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tm...20040903/ap_on_re_eu/russia_school_seizure_32

poop like this just makes me angry as all hell!

I suppose the people who were on the plane, calling their loved ones, saying their final goodbyes was a bunch of bullshit too!

Id like to see anyone stand in the face of a loved one who lost someone on that plane spout off with some stupid poop like this. Anyone!

There are people who died on that plane, people just like you and I. Thats a FACT! To try and chalk 'that' up to some conspiracy theory puts me in a complete OUTRAGE!

Çh®i§tiªñ said:
poop like this just makes me angry as all hell!

I suppose the people who were on the plane, calling their loved ones, saying their final goodbyes was a bunch of bullshit too!

Id like to see anyone stand in the face of a loved one who lost someone on that plane spout off with some stupid poop like this. Anyone!

There are people who died on that plane, people just like you and I. Thats a FACT! To try and chalk 'that' up to some conspiracy theory puts me in a complete OUTRAGE!

Do you wanna fight? Sissy................ :boxing: :smoke:

you know I love you!

And strangely, NA hasn't chimed in yet.

Chime, chime.

Do you really believe everything that you see? Do not think for more than one second that any one of the major news giants would shy away from something this big if they had actual clues of a coverup.

First off freedomunderground is just what it says. Not the mainstream source of news that we are used to seeing on a day to basis. The above mentioned source would have a problem giving away toilet paper without fabrication of some type of sales pitch. This source reminds me of the sort of rag that you see when nearing check out at your local supermarket. Top notch news investigators? Don't kid yourself.

I was referring to our semi-resident stretcher-of-truth, fabricator-of-reality, the world famous NA. Maybe this one is just a bit too thin for him to back up.

werks21 said:
backing to go to war from american citizens maybee?

I'm not saying it is a conspiracy, I'm saying why can't it be? and how the hell will clowns like us ever have enough dependabel information to decide?
Thats true ! I would think that there would be parts everywere if a plane hit the pentagon. When my t-maxx hit the wall there were parts everywere! lol. I dont think we will ever know the real story, just like x-files. I am not saying that I am not backing my country!! please dont get me wrong ! I am just saying you can't trust big brother all the time.
:shrug:

What really happened? A freaking a hijacked 757 crashed into the pentagon. The remnents of the plane was imbedded into the building. The fuel, did anyone see the fire? There's your fuel. It took a whole 20 minutes for the building to colapse. Has anyone ever seen a building burn? They generally don't go flash burn to the ground in seconds. When dealing with a reinforced building like the pentagon it would take some time. Anyone remember how long if took for the towers to colapse that same day? End of story. I hate these bs conspiracy theories with exceptionally weak evidence.

As for the eyewitness, they were probably punching the clown when the stuff it the fan and wandered outside hoping to see a reporter so they could have their 2 seconds of fame lying that they had seen the whole thing and making it up as they went along.

StrechM said:
Do you really believe everything that you see? Do not think for more than one second that any one of the major news giants would shy away from something this big if they had actual clues of a coverup.

thats a damn good point, CNN would be on that poop instantly if they had ANY sort of concrete info

but this guy that made the vid is sure getting a lot of hits...he's happy although he's probably full of poop...who care's the damage was done

If his name were Michael Moore, people would be lining up to back his crappy story up as if it were the gospel truth. But then again, what do I know.

Error401 said:
I was referring to our semi-resident stretcher-of-truth, fabricator-of-reality, the world famous NA. Maybe this one is just a bit too thin for him to back up.
My remarks were not directed at you Error. I'm with you, this one won't hold mud.
It's directed at RAMTech-RC, you should be ashamed of yourself for posting this poop.

Back