pc trouble.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smurfola212

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
my pc's keyboard went crazy earlier, it started adding all of these numbers before some letters, now sometimes it messes up. i can't get my shift , caps lock and every character that isnt a number or letter. i was wondering if anyone had this before...its preety bad. i just wanna beat the crap out of my comp right now. also my dad gave me a heat sink head from some comp chip, it makes a good back rub. anyways...can someone tell me how to fix the shift and other character things..uh..yeah. :angry:

Flip over the keyboard and pat it on its back like a baby... Thats your only hope.. Otherwise try switching it with another keyboard to verfiy your kbd is hosed.. Also did you spill anything in it? X

urm...a drop or 2 of milk..but the 2 drops just got on the keys, not inside of the keyboard. i think i got some april fools virus or somthing

yeah swap it with another key board and see if the other one works in its place and if the one with the problem works on another pc ....if you have two.

did you try swapping keyboards? I donno if you have an extra one around or maybe a buddy that might let you plug his in. They are pretty cheap too. I mean you can get them for $10 to $15. Before you replace it, try unplugging it an plugging it back in. If you swap keyboards and it's still there, maybe it was some little thing you got as a joke. A virus could inject key strokes into whatever you're doing.

-rob

i think its some april fools virus, i got the numbers off my letters but when i can't use shift or any thing other than letters. piece of ;;;; virus. anyone heard of this virus, cause i kinda need to get it out soon or else I'm gonna fall behind on my gaming training. i have 2 clans.

I really think you should try another keyboard...X

this is off topic and I dont mean to hijack it, but what game? Before, R/C (three months ago), I was heavy into Quake3 (threewave). I'm willing to bet you like the CounterStrike. :D

Good luck on the keyboard thing. I donno anything about such a virus. PM me about the games if you wanna stay on topic with this thread.

Yeaahhhh

I play cs, dod, and tf and ntf. it was the keyboard. i dunno what caused it tho! ttyl. i not gonna be on the rest of the night8-0

What did I say? get a new keyboard BOOOOOOOO YAHHHHHH

Did you know the keyboard can actually be washed in the dishwasher..........

What clans?

clanz

Both are clan KK, KK=Knock knock

I was heavily into Q2. WoD mod, Wod Clan and AzA clan. Tribes 2, SOF, Q2 & 3, Ut etc.....

Since this is a gaming sort of post i was wondering if anyone plays D2 or SCBrood War? I am currently enjoying SCBW and have a clan S)H_Name here and it is Really good. our manager (boss) has 657 wins and 20 losses and i think hes hella good.

I just wanted another person to add to my f list on sc or d2!
[move]-Kellen[/move]

Q3 was my only game for two years. Many clans. Coded an aimbot. :x Gave up the aimbot. Then, just when I was getting pretty darn good, I realized it was sucking my life away. I had to move to a hobby that involed sunlight and the outdoors. :D

CS is very popular. I could never get into the real weapons games.