Paintball

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

psunitro

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Going to play this for the 1st time on Saturday....going to do a all inclusive day, they supply everything. Any tips out there for a NOOB?

dont look up over the bunker there you might get headshoted.

I always wear two shirts. Stay low and have fun. I played a lot before I had kids. Its a blast and watch your balls.

Wear old clothes that you won't mind getting messed up.

I'm going here
www.skirmish.com
I'm goung to do a full package, and they give ya camo overalls, 750 paintballs,gun,facemask, basicly everything.
I remember there are anti-fog wipes for helmets,goggles,ect....can someone thell me where and what is best to use?

that place looks awesome. alot better than playing in a barn or an old house. have fun and dont get hit in the neck thats the worst.

OMG what a BLAST!!!! Anyone in the tri-state are really needs to check this place out! Its only 1 1/2 hrs from my place, close to NY/NJ. So VERY well run and COMPLETE!! Must have been 200 people there, we played for 5hrs ,I was tired,a lil sore frome everything, but so very much fun. There was 9 in our group, we played against another group a bunch of times 1 "ref" per team. Capture the flag and total elim. Then played with them against 2 other groups. Not 1 person had a bad time, we will be going back again. Pics when I get them.
Now that we have a taste for it, can someone point me in the direction of some good forums, as everyone wants to get their own paintball gun, and I want to know whats out there.

Sounds like you had a blast, and yeah When I saw you got 750 paint balls I knew for sure you were going to need way more then that, LOL!!!! If you get a gun that goes full auto with a big hopper on top you will be going through 1000's of paint balls...

Back