Opinions on parts

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

savon

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Alright well i want to get my t-maxx running again, and to do that i need a clutch/clutch bell/flywheel.

what are types of those things you use?

i dont want to spend much but i dont want it to run crappy..

Thanks,
Savon

well, if you just want to get it running again and you are not looking for performance then i would get stock. It's cheaper too. if you look on ebay i et you can get everything for $15

Yeah they would probably be cheap on ebay, but i dont really wanna deal with ebay:\

forgot to put that,
Its a 2.5 brand new :)

Personally I use an mip clutch, 18 tooth racers edge clutch bell, and a 72 tooth spur gear. It's a nice set up for a small block maxx.

Personally I use an mip clutch, 18 tooth racers edge clutch bell, and a 72 tooth spur gear. It's a nice set up for a small block maxx.

Yeah, i was looking at those i think I'm gonna go with what you said,

anyone know a good flywheel i should use?
or what else i will need besides the clutch,flywheel,clutchbell? because right now all i have is the shaft
lol

i run a integy 3 shoe aluminum clutch which includes a new flywheel and i run the stock clutchbell w/ a mip clutch spring. people will say integy is junk but i havent had any problems w/ their stuff.