OMG i have to get me one of these!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG x2!!!! i really want one.

Play your cards right and Santa might bring it for Christmas!

But really, WOW!
Thats sick!

Very interesting. I'll have to mention this to my carpool buddy, he was a tank guy in the military for years and may have some insight into wtf this thing is for :)

it was originally built for the autonomous race. the rigs had to go from point a to point b with no outside input. they have since put out newer versions with better technology and now it seems they are working with the military on an autonomous assault rig.

the first on had a blown big block engine and was a work of art, they just keep getting better and better.

it can be driven from inside, remotely, or fully autonomous.

it was originally built for the autonomous race. the rigs had to go from point a to point b with no outside input. they have since put out newer versions with better technology and now it seems they are working with the military on an autonomous assault rig.

the first on had a blown big block engine and was a work of art, they just keep getting better and better.

it can be driven from inside, remotely, or fully autonomous.

So, RC for people with way more money than us and odd ideas of fun?

yeah, WAY more money than us. lol.

Way way more money than us.

Man I'd crap my fatigues if I met that on a battlefield. if it didn't shoot you it'd probably just run you down and mash your corpse into mince.

and the fleet of unmanned vehicles continues to expand. its incredible what they can do these days.

You will get to pay for it with your tax dollars .You'ill just not get to play with it.

Wow!! that thing is sick!

If I could play with that, it would ALMOST give me a reason to re-enlist....almost, not quite.

If you could play with that thing, it would sit on a shelf with nothing but the smell of armourall to look forward to!

I think it be more fun to drive than run RC style

If you could play with that thing, it would sit on a shelf with nothing but the smell of armourall to look forward to!

I think it be more fun to drive than run RC style

Would definitely require stronger shelving units... and a lot more chrome!