Old School Bodies

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice

Dude that little red Mustang is pretty hot !!! Is that a shaker hood? I'm doing a Monster truck body with a old Ford muscle car. Well OK it wasn't really a muscle car but it's going ta be LOL ( I drew this mess at 3 AM so cut me a little slack ):write:

Attachments

• IMGA6671.jpg
    IMGA6671.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:
DH...

That's Pactra Competition Orange, camera flash changed it. The scoop is standard '65/'66 Shelby Mustang. The "shaker" didn't come out until the '69 Mach 1 Mustang. The Shaker comes through the hood and is bolted to the engine itself, hence the shaking/shaker terminology when the engine is running...

Truck looks interesting. Be cool to see an old '70s F-series to do a classic Big Foot scheme...

Yea I know A friend of mine in high school had a 69'Mach ( I useta dust him with my Z28 Camaro) But from your picture it looks like a shaker scoop If you are into fords you auta check out the one I posted in my Gallery. I'm more of a Chev fan but this car is a kick to drive. And as far as I know It's the only one in the USA (right side steering) And I hate it when I take pictures of my red candy red bods and they turn out faded

I want an 87-93 mustang body like you wouldn't believe. I'd probably buy 4, or 5 of them right away. A couple for the shelf untill I figure out what to do with them, and 1 for both my NTC-3, and my MTX-3 to match my 1:1 stangs.

do those 200mm bodies fit on bigger trucks like savy, t-maxx, because i love older stangs

I have been thinking about doing Hyps mustang and a 69 .Savy man email me and I will send you a short movie of my Savage testing 200mm bodies

If you do make hyps mustang will you be selling those? I will definatly take one.

Yep

Yes I sell all of my bodies I'll be opening up again soon with a ton of new bods

That would be sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! 200mm I hope?

Fox Body Mustang

Hey did you ever make the 87-93 Mustang Bodies i have a Team ASS. TC3 + And would love to get a body from you if i can ?

I have been thinking about doing Hyps mustang and a 69 .Savy man email me and I will send you a short movie of my Savage testing 200mm bodies

Yea i did ? And

Check the dates before you reply to a thread.

I did see the date fig. would be better to be on topic then start a new thread. If i started a new thread let me guess it would be you that told me to use the search button huh? So anyway thanks for telling me that the thread was from 2004 ( Not that i needed to be told) did you have info or just nothing better to do with your time ? thanks for the help

I did see the date fig. would be better to be on topic then start a new thread. If i started a new thread let me guess it would be you that told me to use the search button huh? So anyway thanks for telling me that the thread was from 2004 ( Not that i needed to be told) did you have info or just nothing better to do with your time ? thanks for the help
Well buy guessing there has been no replies to this thread since 2006 and none of the people involved have been seen for ages... I am thinking it just may be dead. Also being a smart ass to mods.....really? Don't be that guy.

Wait a minute! I'm still here Joey! :yes:

And still waiting for someone to do a Fox body Mustang ('87-'93)

Mark

I think you'll be making a lot of good friends here.
6 year old threads are as long gone as the members who started them. That's the info I have for you,
but I have more important things to do with my time than waste another post on you.
No need to thank me, I'm glad I could help.

Last edited:
Sorry Stang!!! My bad....yup a lot of body shells we would like to see but no one makes. What can ya do right?

No worries Joey, just had to say that! LOL

BTW, HPI just released a '66 Mustang coupe (they had the fastback) and a '69 Camaro (think a Z28) this month...

Mark