Ok! Where are all the Buffalo NY folks!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Çh®i§tiªñ

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Even if you are close! Let us know you are here!

As soon as we have a list going here, I would like to get a few together and go bash up at the ECB bash site. And maybe even a trip to the new Track in East Aurora.

Drop your names here!

And what rides you have!

I'm intrested, but around what days? got a lot of stuff planed for the summer. I got a OFNA Ultra MBX Pro, T-maxx(if i get it fixed) and a sportmaxx(if i dont sell it).

later

No idea yet - lets see how many responses we get.

I hope you have Saturdays in mind Chris.

Anyway, My Savage SS is all ready, but I don't think I'll have the Storm re-assembled any time soon. I started the teardown and rebuild way too late and I'm just hoping now that I'll have it back togather for the August ECB. I've tossed around the idea of selling it. Rambling.....

Oh, I also have a Tamiya TLT-1 !!

My real name is Robert, but you can call me Darth. :p

Good deal - thats 3 of us.

I know there are a couple more.....

Hey Chris, do you have time after work to bash, say maybe this Friday? I could meet up at the BMX bash site about 5PM. :D

do you guys have any tracks south of buffalo. i'm from just south of erie and live in erie during the school year and want a place to go that's not too far away. There is one in Pittsburgh and that's as far away as Buffalo from where i live, but i hate the damn construction. so if there is a track up really close to buffalo, i'll have to come check it out.

There is a new one that just opened in the Southtowns (East Aurora), but I have yet to head out to see it. I should, SOON!

As for any other ones, well, north of here there are 2. One of which is a parking lot race/series and the other is an off-road track (about an hour or so north of Buffalo). The Epic center has indoor electric races but no nitro.

I'm hoping this one is East Aurora pans out.

I'm in

just let me know when and i should beaple to come just let me know i have a sportmaxx

Çh®i§tiªñ said:
There is a new one that just opened in the Southtowns (East Aurora), but I have yet to head out to see it. I should, SOON!

As for any other ones, well, north of here there are 2. One of which is a parking lot race/series and the other is an off-road track (about an hour or so north of Buffalo).

Just to expand on this a little.

The track located in the Southtowns is New World Dirt Tracks. Click here for more INFO

The parking lot racing series is run by WNYRCINFO.com in Amherst NY. Click here for more INFO

The other off road track is called Full Throttle RC Raceway and is located in Ransomville NY. Click here for more INFO

Hope this helps bring you guys together! :)

Last edited:
In the past 2 weeks, we got 2 SS's and 3 RTR Savage 25's on the dirt. Most of us work with Darth. We're all noobs to RC (cept Darth) but we'll be looking into bashing around here real soon. Personally, I'll be on vacation the next couple weeks, but after that I'll be looking for a track to try.

BTW - we're in Clarence, Williamsville, Lancaster and 3 in West Seneca

You have got to try Full Throttle, the track is really amazing. They run a monster truck class. The track is really run very well. last season I was there almost every Saturday to watch, ( I only run TC ). The 1/8 scale buggies are awesome. Its not that far of a drive, only about 40 min from Clerance. Its worth the drive, even if you just go and watch.

Make sure you check them out. Check out the info link I posted above to get mapquest directions.

I've been getting errors trying to register at WNYRCinfo.

I wanted to respond to the East Coast Bash thread at the East Aurora Track....

I will update our attendance thread with the times and directions for everyone to get there.

JD5672 said:
In the past 2 weeks, we got 2 SS's and 3 RTR Savage 25's on the dirt. Most of us work with Darth. We're all noobs to RC (cept Darth) but we'll be looking into bashing around here real soon. Personally, I'll be on vacation the next couple weeks, but after that I'll be looking for a track to try.

BTW - we're in Clarence, Williamsville, Lancaster and 3 in West Seneca

John, is that you?!? :) Nice to see one of you sign up.
Yes, you are corrrect. I'm helping to get these guys addicted to R/C. I've been trying to convince friends for years to try it but always failed. I'm happy to share my knowlege of R/C. We should get a few local bash fests in before the white stuff hits. :D

Çh®i§tiªñ said:
I've been getting errors trying to register at WNYRCinfo.

Are you trying to register through the homepage or the forums. Use the register link on the home page not the forums. If you are still having problems, email me a username and email address that you want to use and I will register you. - [email protected]

Back